BY HASBRO

Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game. Get ready to be doubled over with laughter with this ridiculous mouthpiece challenge game! The Speak Out game brings friends and family together for laugh-out-loud fun as players try to say different phrases while wearing a mouthpiece that won't let them shut their mouth. In the Speak Out game, players draw from the deck and read the phrase as best as they can, but it's not so easy to do when the mouthpiece is hindering them from forming words correctly. The timer counts down as players try to say phrases such as "he's my stealthy pet ferret name Garrett", "slow down, you careless clown", or "pelicans love pollywog falafels." The laughter continues as players try to decipher what in the world their teammate is trying to say, and must correctly guess the phrase in order to earn the card. The team with the most cards at the end of the game wins. The Speak Out game includes 200 double-sided cards, 5 mouthpieces, and a timer. Includes 5 mouthpieces, 200 double-sided cards, timer, and instructions. Toys > GAMES > HASBRO FAMILY GAMES > MISCELLANEOUS. Toys & Games. see more...

• Do the mouthpieces hurt? Also was wondering if there is a...2 Answers
  • Never heard of this. How do you play it?1 Answers
  • What is this game about I would love to know 1 Answers
Shellby M.
This game is hilarious the words and sentences you have to say are so difficult with the mouthpieces. I will warn that after awhile it does hurt your mouth and makes you drool a lot which makes it even more funny
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,348 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so fun and entertaining! I laugh every time I play it with my daughter. The mouth piece makes it difficult to understand what you’re saying, which is the point in the game, but you look silly! It’s definitely worth having around for family night!
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
Speak Out Game by Hasbro, Multicolor thos game is a definite must for your next game night. We all laughed so hard during the entire game. Only downfall is, if you play alot like we do you start to memorize the deck
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
This game is for ages 16+ but we bought it for our 7 year old for Christmas. We have played it a few times and have only came across one card so far that the pronunciation of a word sounds like a "bad" word. The mouth pieces are quite large but still fit both us and him. They are also easy to wash. The game also says 4-5 players but we can still play with just two or three players and adjust the rules of the game.
Micaela S.
Richland, WA
This game is hilarious! We got this game as a present this holiday season and we were excited. With 4 kids it was bound to be a blast. However, I have to say I was shocked to see the age limit was recommended for 16 and up. Knowing the kids 8, 11 and 13 would thoroughly enjoy this just as much as the next I couldn't see why it would have such a high age rating besides the fact of the mouth gaurds. Which fit perfectly fine in my 8 year olds mouth as well. So low and behold, we did not follow the age guidelines and feel it is more suitable for a younger age group as well. Over all fun, with some great cooky sayings.
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
This game is so incredibly fun. I owned it for a while before finally bringing it out to play with my family and we could barely stop laughing to play. Just putting in the mouthpieces and looking at each other was enough fun for my family! We didn't play it properly, but just tried to say the phrases in an effort to make each other laugh and it was a huge success. We will definitely be playing this time and time again. While the mouthpieces are slightly uncomfortable, it is no big deal when you realize how funny you look. I would definitely recommend to those who want to have a fun game night with family or friends!
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
Got it for my sister as a Christmas gift and it is HYSTERICAL! But the mouth pieces do hurt and they're not dishwasher safe. We've only played it about 3 times since Christmas. I guess it is kind of gross because you use the same mouth pieces every time regardless of who's playing, but it's like just washing a cup that different people are going to be using. Just annoying to have to hand wash them every time. If you are nervous about germs you can just sanitize them with a tiny bit of bleach.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I'm sure the kiddos will give this a 5 star review,but as funny as it is.... it's gross. The second the mouth pieces go in the drool starts pouring out, my son had gums bleeding and scraped from the mouth pieces, and let's not even start with cleaning them . It's good for a laugh, but we won't be playing this as often as out other games.
Meleah A.
This game is really fun to play. However, the plastic mouth piece does hurt your mouth after you have worn it for a few minutes. Make sure to clean between uses of course, so that's an added hassle that's unique to this game. But I always laugh and enjoy this game. Make sure to annunciate!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Our family received this for Christmas. My kids love it and play it whenever they have free time and think its hilarious. Definetly a great game but needs to be cleaned often.
Kate M.
St. Catharines, ON, Ontario
Do the mouthpieces hurt? Also was wondering if there is a way to order more cards/mouth pieces? Been really wanting to buy/try this game..not sure if its worth it.
Talynn G.
Nashville, TN
I'm so ready to get this game and to play it with my family. I've heard a lot about the mouth pieces breaking, is this true?
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
Never heard of this. How do you play it?
Elisa H.
Bridgeport , CT
What is this game about I would love to know
Courtney H.
How does everyone clean their mouth pieces? I