Hasbro Sorry uploaded by Su W.Hasbro Sorry uploaded by Kori C.

BY HASBRO #10 in Toys

Stir up a little friendly competition with this classic sorry! Board game. Suitable for two to four players, this game will have everyone laughing and apologizing during the risky race to the finish line. This game has been bringing families and friends together since 1934. It's a chase and a race, and it's never over until somebody gets all the way home. Sorry! Includes a game board, 16 translucent pawns, a deck of cards and instructions. see more...

• How many persons are needed to play this game?5 Answers
  • Do they sell this in different colors?2 Answers
  • One of my moms favorite games. Great broad game to have around th...19 Answers
Hasbro Sorry
  • "Our family has this game its a really fun game to add to your family game night and price is good too also easy to find..........kids love it and so does the entire family" in 15 reviews
  • "we have this version and spiderman its a really fun game to add to your family game night and price is good too also easy to find..........kids love it" in 9 reviews
  • "I'm not sure who loves it more, me or them...:-) It's a fun game for the whole family to play!" in 8 reviews
  • "this game has been around for years and is as much fun today as it was yesterday. " in 6 reviews
  • "I tend to favor games that allow for more people, but this is a great game for smaller groups and younger children! " in 6 reviews
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This is a family fun game! I really enjoy playing this with friend and family so 4 people can play and you have to get all your prices around the board and into your home using cards with numbers on them and stuff like switch places with someone or move back for and the best card is SORRY! When you pull a sorry card you take one out of your start and hit anyone off the board take their spot then send them back home! This game isn't much at all. And so much fun to play with friends and family!! I recommend this game to anyone who is just looking for a fun game
You A.
Asheville
My family has played this and other versions of it for years. My kids adore it and want to play all the time. Its easy and also teaches strategy a little. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because for adults its rather monotonous and boring. Good for the kids to play amongst themselves.
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
I have had this game for almost 15 years and the board and pieces are still in great condition. Just goes to show you what great quality these products are. Fun game. Easy to play. Great for the whole family. Hasbro games has been a been a staple in my family.
Tina B.
Louisville
What a fun family game. Have not played this in years but would recommend it to others. I is a game I feel every family with young ones should have in their household. it is very affordable and normally can be bought at any retail store.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Hasbros Sorry is a very fun board game where you can bump people and send them back to the beginning and so on! You will be laughing and apologizing at the same time! Just like it says in the description! This is a classic family game that can definitely bring out the competitor in you! My family loved playing this!
Tanaya P.
My kids do love to play this game. They have fun ganging up on the adult (me) and they do like the new fire and ice token. It does take a long time to actually complete the game with all the token getting to Home. We sometimes have to tweak to use less token or relax the bounce back rule so that the game will actually end and not go on (seems like) forever.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
I feel like this is a true classic. I remember playing this as a child overseas with the game titled that's country's translation of sorry, which makes me think this game is available everywhere and a true classic in different parts of the world. It's fun for all ages. Kids enjoy it and it can be entertaining to play with families in order to include people of all ages, or even with friends on a rainy night in if you were to host game night.
Amanda C.
Sorry is a great game for many ages. Small kids can learn this quickly and they love counting the spaces all by themselves. The pegs are easy to hold onto and the instructions are simple. These games are also durable and last down the generations. I still have mine from childhood. It's probably 20 years old! Grab it at target or Walmart on Black Friday!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
This was one of my favorite games growing up, it definitely cause a lot of tension and family arguments over the years. It's very affordable and totally fun if you enjoy board games. It's more geared towards teens and isn't as fun for adults but I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to buy this for their child. I still have mine tucked away in the basement.
Stephanie V.
Sorry is a very simple game to play which is nice and it is great when you need to kill time. It is really fun when you play it with family and friends. If you are hosting a game night, this is definitely a game you need to have. I haven't played it in years, but I look forward to playing it again.
Beth N.
One of my moms favorite games. Great broad game to have around the house for family fun night.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
How many persons are needed to play this game?
Danielle G.
Fort Myers, FL
Do they sell this in different colors?