Hasbro Sorry uploaded by Tracy G.Hasbro Sorry uploaded by Su W.Hasbro Sorry uploaded by Kori C.

BY HASBRO #3 in Toys

Stir up a little friendly competition with this classic sorry! Board game. Suitable for two to four players, this game will have everyone laughing and apologizing during the risky race to the finish line. This game has been bringing families and friends together since 1934. It's a chase and a race, and it's never over until somebody gets all the way home. Sorry! Includes a game board, 16 translucent pawns, a deck of cards and instructions. see more...

• How many persons are needed to play this game?5 Answers
  • Do they sell this in different colors?2 Answers
  • One of my moms favorite games. Great broad game to have a...19 Answers
Hasbro Sorry
  • "Our family has this game its a really fun game to add to your family game night and price is good too also easy to find..........kids love it and so does the entire family" in 15 reviews
  • "we have this version and spiderman its a really fun game to add to your family game night and price is good too also easy to find..........kids love it" in 9 reviews
  • "I'm not sure who loves it more, me or them...:-) It's a fun game for the whole family to play!" in 8 reviews
  • "this game has been around for years and is as much fun today as it was yesterday. " in 6 reviews
  • "I tend to favor games that allow for more people, but this is a great game for smaller groups and younger children! " in 6 reviews
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
This is a family fun game! I really enjoy playing this with friend and family so 4 people can play and you have to get all your prices around the board and into your home using cards with numbers on them and stuff like switch places with someone or move back for and the best card is SORRY! When you pull a sorry card you take one out of your start and hit anyone off the board take their spot then send them back home! This game isn't much at all. And so much fun to play with friends and family!! I recommend this game to anyone who is just looking for a fun game
Dana J.
Merritt Is, FL
One of my favorite games. It's one game that my family keeps out, because we play it so often. It's fun for the entire family. We also like to play the faster, adult version. It's a fun family competition. There's a reason this game has been around for so long, because it's a fun, classic game.
Suzaan I.
Cambridge, MA
One of the most iconic game I remember from my childhood! I love love loved playing board games with my brother when I was younger, we sometimes still continue to play when we’re bored and our electronics die. I’d recommend this game for when you’re bored of being on your iPad or TV all day, hands down board games > electronics any day.
You A.
Asheville
My family has played this and other versions of it for years. My kids adore it and want to play all the time. Its easy and also teaches strategy a little. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because for adults its rather monotonous and boring. Good for the kids to play amongst themselves.
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
I have had this game for almost 15 years and the board and pieces are still in great condition. Just goes to show you what great quality these products are. Fun game. Easy to play. Great for the whole family. Hasbro games has been a been a staple in my family.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
What can you say bad about sorry it's the game we've all grown up on and we played it with our grandparents with our parents and now with our kids it's a Timeless classic game that everybody loves and can enjoy it's an all-round Five Star
Ann N.
chesapeake
I always have fun time playing sorry with my family and friends my expensive with sorry is always joyful time child all have fun playing this board game this product is well made I will all let parents know about this game
Alissa M.
San Antonio
A classic. I played this game as a kid and loved it. Today, I can play with nieces and nephews and they also love it. Playing with other young adults is also fun. A game that never gets dull! I’ll definitely play again.
Amanda C.
I play this game with my five-year-old daughter on a weekly basis, she really enjoys it. You can have up to four players which is great for when she has friends over. Simple game with simple instructions!
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
A Family favorite my kids are ruthless and its funny because when they knock you back what do they say "SORRY" haha the best time we have as a family at home is playing this game. We took it to a family party and it was a hit.
Beth N.
One of my moms favorite games. Great broad game to have around the house for family fun night.
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
How many persons are needed to play this game?
Valerie B.
Houston
Has anyone ever played this what age group is this for ?
Jaleia M.
I never played Sorry, is it similar to Trouble?
Danielle G.
Fort Myers, FL
Do they sell this in different colors?