Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game

by Scrabble

Relive the fun of the wordy past with this vintage game collection version of scrabble! The game features the classic scrabble equipment for a big-time word-on-word showdown. The full-size gameboard has vintage graphics, and the tiles, trays and game box are all made of wood. It s your word against your family and friends in the old-time version of scrabble! . â . Scrabble and all related characters are trademarks of hasbro. . â . Includes full-size gameboard, wooden box with storage tray, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 wooden tile racks, velvet letter pouch and instructions. . â . classic scrabble game has letter tiles for a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game!
How would you rate this product?
Caroline T.
Charlotte, NC
Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game uploaded by Caroline T.
Scrabble was fun as a kid but even MORE fun as an adult. We play this more than half of the days of the week. It’s a great way to pass the time after dinner while keeping your mind sharp. Classic but a staple in our house!
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game is get to expand young minds or keep old minds sharp. I believe other companies have tried to duplicate but never got it right in my opinion. My kids loved it we kept a dictionary is recommended for the more creative words.
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY
Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game uploaded by Lillian S.
At home we love playing board games, My oldest going in 4th grade loves learning new words and how to spell them. This game not only is fun and challenging, the kids can learn new words and have fun too. We had an older game and purchased a new one because some of the pieces got lost, due to little man lol. We love it!
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
My favorite board game of all time. Love playing this game and so easy to play at ifferent levels. Highly recommend
Laura S.
Acworth, GA
Scrabble has been around for years and still is a fantastic game for almost any age. Once a child can spell this is a lot of fun and they don’t realize that they are practicing and learning words. The competition is on!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game is so challenging I really love this game. There’s no comparison to scrabble. I would recommend highly to all friends and family for family night and just quality time.I would buy again.
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
Due to the convenience of Words with Friends and the like, I haven't actually played a physical game of Scrabble in ages. However, I still love it! It's so much fun to see how creative you can get with the tiles you're given. It's also a fun way to help kids improve their spelling and vocabulary. Win!
Karma O.
Lilburn, ga
Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game uploaded by Karma O.
Scrabble has always been a family favorite in our home. Any time someone in the family turns 10 years old, we buy her/him their own Scrabble board. It’s been a monumental part of our family for teaching our family members how to read and spell.
Alexandria G.
Hopkinsville, KY
Scrabble has always been one of my all time favorites. I like to outsmart my opponents with my play on words and my smarts. 😂 I could play for hours. It's very enjoyable and sometimes challenging when it gets down to the last few letters. Recommend!
Karen J.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I have always loved playing scrabble. Learn spelling and widens your vocabulary at the same time. Love to challenge my opponents.

Looking for your answer?