Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game

by Scrabble

Relive the fun of the wordy past with this vintage game collection version of scrabble! The game features the classic scrabble equipment for a big-time word-on-word showdown. The full-size gameboard has vintage graphics, and the tiles, trays and game box are all made of wood. It s your word against your family and friends in the old-time version of scrabble! . â . Scrabble and all related characters are trademarks of hasbro. . â . Includes full-size gameboard, wooden box with storage tray, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 wooden tile racks, velvet letter pouch and instructions. . â . classic scrabble game has letter tiles for a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hasbro Scrabble Vintage Book Game!
How would you rate this product?
El Paso, TX
Love family game night. We have been doing this since my daughter was little and it’s always a highlight of our week. Scrabble is a great game. Not only is it fun to make new words it is such a great spelling tool for people of all ages.
Danville, NH
Maybe I’m boring or maybe Scrabble is secretly one of the best games out there. It’s both mentally and intellectually stimulating, plus it’s fun! I love a good word off competition. It’s probably not great for kids with short attention spans, but if you’re trying to bring a bit of education with fun, Scrabble is your game.
I don't know why the box has to look like a book, but it's a cute idea - especially if you have the other Hasbro games that match the look of the packaging. It's a fun game to keep around if you like word games. I don't know if it gets played nearly enough, but it's a classic, so it must stay around.
Brentwood
It’s such a great classic game for family game night. Of course, the competitive folks with get a little more heated but it’s a game I love to pull out because it makes you actually think and use some vocabulary skills too. I would buy again for sure and recommend it for families especially!
Scrabble is one of my all time favorite board games of all tie. I never tire of it and it is fun to play with one or multiple opponents. I have a few different versions of the scrabble game board. I prefer the oldest one in a solid maroon box. My husband and I used to play this all the time.
Love this game because it can force you to boost your vocabulary so you can stay the champion! Every kid I know loves to play it because they say it shows your intelligence level.
Clinton, TN
Just like any game of scrabble it is equally satisfying as it is frustrating. I’m always learning new words to try to beat my friends. It definitely is a family friendly game but the most fun comes with friends who match your vocabulary skills. This game is a must have!
Louisville, OH
One of my favorite games to play with the whole family! It is great for all ages to have fun and expand their vocabulary! The rules are simple to follow so anyone can learn to play! This game is a timeless favorite and it will be in my family for generations to come!
I grew up playing this game with my siblings. Now my children play it, such a fun game. We usually have a family game night during the week. This one always keeps us entertained. It's fun to watch my children come up with words. I also feel like it's a great learning game for children.
Albuquerque, NM
Scrabble is such a wonderful and classic game. It is one of my favorite games, but you have to have a decent vocabulary and decent spelling skills. If you love word games, you will love scrabble. I highly recommend scrabble to anyone who enjoys word games.