Hasbro Rubik's Cube Game - HASBRO, INC. uploaded by Joseph B.Hasbro Rubik's Cube Game - HASBRO, INC. uploaded by Jasmine O.Hasbro Rubik's Cube Game - HASBRO, INC. uploaded by Elias G.

BY HASBRO #40 in Games

The world's #1 brain-teasing puzzler is still going strong with billions of puzzling combinations, but only one solution! Scramble the colored squares on this addictive and multi-dimensional cube. Then twist, turn, and rotate to match up the colors again on all 9 sides! Can you master the mysteries of the Rubik's Cube? Can you improve your time once you solve it? Pit yourself against the ultimate brain teaser! Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I have never ever of my 18 years of life ever got this cube to have all the same colors on all the same side unless I bought it like that! It's so fun trying to figure it out but kinda hard. People can solve this cube in 4 seconds and I haven't solved it still. It's a very fun way to pass time when your bored! And keeps your mind moving!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
This little cube caused me so much grief growing up. It met my expectations of being difficult to solve. I can't remember where I bought my first one. It equally compares to similar games. I would recommend it to other parents.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
My son and husband love playing with these, but I can’t figure it out! I always try though. Now there are different size cubes too which can make it more difficult. My husband loves the challenge of figuring it out.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I'm giving the hasbro Rubik's cube a 3 out of 5 star rating only because I could never solve mine growing up! Haha they are almost impossible to solve. I remember being a younger kid and taking all of the stickers off of the side and moving them to the correct spots haha. Over all it was just fun to twist and turn it .
naf C.
I have a love and hate relationship with Rubik's cube. Love because it can be so much fun to play around with it, hate - because I have never been able to complete it lol. I think it's very affordable because it keeps your brain working. It also keeps you occupied if you have nothing else to do. I enjoy playing it but I have never been able to complete it. I would recommend it everyone. It's a good game.
Jasmine O.
Had this game growing up, great way to work your brain! Pricing is a bit expensive but totally worth it... usually can find it at your local Walmart! Got it for my boyfriend & i, defiantly will recommend to everyone!
Joseph B.
Nanuet, NY
So this is the cube that started it all. So it's not perfect, it's great for somebody who does not care about the performance but just want to have a great time trying to solve this mind-boggling brainteaser. That's the basic information. Now let's get into the more advanced things. My biggest gripe with this cute is that it has very Bad performance. This cube is very slow interning and locks up a lot. If you are a basic cube or, someone who doesn't care about this at all, this is for you. I would go to a wet store such as the cubicle .us to get a speed cube.

P.s I would recommend putting some sort of silicon lubricant inside the cube. Anything but WD-40
Ross L.
I love this, at first it was pretty difficult to solve but after some practice I am able to consistently solve it in under 30 seconds. Although it'd be great if it turned better, and it is a bit expensive compared to other cubes. I'd prefer one that is cheaper and turns better.
Jamie B.
I love having this test me before I start in on my school work during the school year it gets me to wake up. Even though sometimes it seems impossible to figure out I love messing around with these crazy toys.
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
Never been good at this but luckely after I mess it all up my son's can put it back to its original form!! It's always a good conversation starter;)