BY HASBRO

You know everything about one direction and each song by heart. Now experience the thrill of 1d singing just for you! Press the doll s button to hear a 30-second song clip of liam singing the hit song "one thing!" the concert collection features 1d s harry, liam, louis, niall and zayn, all dressed just like you ve seen them performing live! (each sold separately.) see more...

• I love Liam Payne a lot!!!! I really need this in my life because...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
I love it. I really do. But in the great words of Flynn Rider... "They just can't get the nose right"
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Yes I have this doll, yes I'm 21. But hey I love true band. They are amazing for all ages
Ariana M.
Was a great addition to my collection, I love it and anyone who is a fan will probably love it as well.
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
This doll is amazing and especially for one direction's fans because duhh they are similar to them
Malika W.
Centreville, VA
I love Liam Payne a lot!!!! I really need this in my life because he makes my life complete! Plus he's really great and I love him