BY HASBRO

Wheel and deal your way to a fortune even faster using debit cards instead of cash! With Monopoly Electronic Banking, all it takes is a card swipe for millions to change hands. Now you can collect rent, buy properties and pay fines the fast and easy way! It's a new way to play a family classic that's been brought up-to-date with exclusive tokens, 4 cool bank cards, and higher property values! Monopoly and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

Genesis G.
I love that this game got rid of all the paper money! So much less messy and fun to use the card! Plus, because you have the card, it's a little more realistic because you get millions! Such a fun game to play with a group of friends!
Brooke B.
You can never go wrong with monopoly
electronic banking edition makes for less clean up and less pieces but i do think it takes some of the fun out of the game as well.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I actually prefer the original game with the money. It makes everything more exciting when you can SEE how much they have under their end of the board.
Erica G.
Salem, OR
Monopoly is a great classic game. The electronic version makes it way easier and faster to play. It's a great addition to your monopoly collection.
Christine Mae M.
I love this game I played it at my cousins house i really love this product it's a faster and modernized way to add money no more paper
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I live this style of monopoly it's so much easier then handing out cash and harder for your family members to steal your money lol😂
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
I remember receiving this a s a gift for my birthday and I loved it so much. My family and I enjoy playing this on game night.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a good game to play as a family or at a kids party. So much fun and i love it because we all play toguether.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
I love monopoly and this is a nice twist. I honestly prefer the original but the kids like this
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
This game is fun to play you get to buy some houses and than whoever lands on it pays you
Kelly S.
Reedsville
Has anyone played this and enjoyed it?