BY HASBRO

Wheel and deal your way to a fortune even faster using debit cards instead of cash! With Monopoly Electronic Banking, all it takes is a card swipe for millions to change hands. Now you can collect rent, buy properties and pay fines the fast and easy way! It's a new way to play a family classic that's been brought up-to-date with exclusive tokens, 4 cool bank cards, and higher property values! Monopoly and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I have always enjoyed playing monopoly since childhood. As a parent my kids were having hard times keeping up there money and now with this they only have to keep with a card. The pieces are of nice quailty the places still look great . This game doesn't take hours to play with the new twist included in the game. However it is still so much fun to play with your children! My kids ask to play this so its parent and kid approved!
Ashley O.
Papillion
I am a huge monopoly fanatic! I was so excited when the electric banking came out, but it was a huge let down. I was so disappointed it actually took a huge piece from the game and made it less desirable. So disappointed do not buy this version!
Jessica F.
This is my favorite monopoly its easy to set up and its not much to clean up after your done playing. And it make you fell like your actually dealing with business 😆😆😆
Blair M.
Danville
i love this so much i think that this help so much i hope that you will try this out soon and it wasn't that expensive and you should really invest in a monopoly game
Erik H.
Tunkhannock
I'm not going to lie the hands down the best part about this thing is the machine and how there's no money cuz my kid likes to take all the money and throw it all around
Teran F.
It's amazing classic game I like banking one a lot better than first monopoly game cause I don't have keep up with money cause bank does it for me. Keeps everything up and fast pace game since we ain't keeping up with money. Love it
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
No game is better than Monopoly! I love that with the electronic banking, you don't have to worry about the kids losing the play money. It more than exceeded my expectations and my kids loved it too! I highly recommend to parents for a great night of family fun!
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
Ah man! I would easily get bored with the old type monopoly but since they came out with this one its made it interesting. The electronic twist gives this old game a new twist and keeps you hoppin for a long time. Great for a rainy weekend
Genesis G.
I love that this game got rid of all the paper money! So much less messy and fun to use the card! Plus, because you have the card, it's a little more realistic because you get millions! Such a fun game to play with a group of friends!
Brooke B.
You can never go wrong with monopoly
electronic banking edition makes for less clean up and less pieces but i do think it takes some of the fun out of the game as well.
Kelly S.
Reedsville
Has anyone played this and enjoyed it?