Hasbro HASBRO Taboo Game - HASBRO, INC. uploaded by Soha A.

BY HASBRO #61 in Games

Taboo is the game of unspeakable fun! Can you get your team to say Brain Freeze? What if you can't say Ice Cream, Headache, Eating, Cold or Fast? Not so easy now, is it? When you play Taboo, the obvious clues are strictly taboo! You have to give creative, carefully-worded clues to get your team to guess words fast. But don't mention unmentionables, or you'll get the buzzer and lose the point! Once you've mastered the classic game, you can use the game-changer die to mix it up. If it lands on One Guesser, only one teammate can guess on your turn. With 4 other possibilities on the die, you'd better be shrewd, quick-thinking and willing to take some risks - but don't get shut down by the buzzer! Classic Taboo game challenges you to guess words and phrases! You lose a point if you use any of the Taboo words! Timer keeps track and buzzes when you're out of time. Game-changer die lets you change up the game once you've mastered the classic version! When a describer uses any Taboo words, use the squeaker to squeak them! Game includes 162 cards, squeaker, sand timer, score pad, game-changer die and game guide. 4 or more players. see more...

Anmol A.
Sugar Land
This game is so fun to play! It is very simple to understand and It's hilarious to see how people act under pressure. I've been in tears laughing while playing this game. People can say the funniest things, especially since the game is designed in a way that makes you speak in strange ways since you're permitted from using certain words.
Soha A.
I bought this as an addition to our monthly game night. It brings out the competitive side to everyone. The clicker is a little different from other versions of taboo. We love this game and think it's the perfect night-cap when we have family and friends over.
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
I played this for the first time back in 2006 in high school, and loved it. I bought this updated version last year to play with family during the holiday gathering we have and it was a hit. It is very fun and everyone can play. Definitely recommend this game.
Mirelys S.
I love this game! Its so fun to play when you have lots of people to create a big group. I play it all the time with my friends and we are always laughing and stressing out Since we want our since we want our teammates to understand what we are trying to describe. Its lots of fun.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I think I like the game taboo just for the buzzer that a person holds while the teams are giving out clues . It is loud and annoying. I think this game is best for teenagers and young adults! It's very fun for a drinking game night! Or when the kids go to sleep! You definitely have to think fast and not say the taboo word or you will get buzzed in your ear! You can find it any and everywhere board games are sold!
Ashley P.
Where do I start!? First played this game when I was in high school with my parents and now introducing my kids to it! House of fun, laughs til tears on your eyes!! So so so much fun! Definitely find out whose in sync and who isn't!! Definitely worth having in your game collection!
Keisha L.
SEATTLE, WA
This is a really fun game. I play with my roommates and my S/O every so often. Some of the words are insanely hard to guess/ come up with hints for though.
Ahjanae L.
CLEVELAND
I love this game so much. It's so fun to play with friends and family. It's great because it comes with different ways to play the game.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Taboo is so much fun in teams it’s great to hear what your friends guess but it does get a little heated sometimes lol
Olivia Y.
Niles, IL
Got this game recently and it is the best. It's funny and silly to play with friends and family! I would recommend it