Hasbro HASBRO Taboo Game - HASBRO, INC.

by Hasbro

Taboo is the game of unspeakable fun! Can you get your team to say Brain Freeze? What if you can't say Ice Cream, Headache, Eating, Cold or Fast? Not so easy now, is it? When you play Taboo, the obvious clues are strictly taboo! You have to give creative, carefully-worded clues to get your team to guess words fast. But don't mention unmentionables, or you'll get the buzzer and lose the point! Once you've mastered the classic game, you can use the game-changer die to mix it up. If it lands on One Guesser, only one teammate can guess on your turn. With 4 other possibilities on the die, you'd better be shrewd, quick-thinking and willing to take some risks - but don't get shut down by the buzzer! Classic Taboo game challenges you to guess words and phrases! You lose a point if you use any of the Taboo words! Timer keeps track and buzzes when you're out of time. Game-changer die lets you change up the game once you've mastered the classic version! When a describer uses any Taboo words, use the squeaker to squeak them! Game includes 162 cards, squeaker, sand timer, score pad, game-changer die and game guide. 4 or more players.

Any arguments during this game? Haha
Start your review of Hasbro HASBRO Taboo Game - HASBRO, INC.!
Smyrna, GA
I LOVE Taboo as a party game or playing with family. You really need at least 4 people, if not more, to make it work and be fun. It challenges your brain thinking of alternative words to describe things, and it also is hilarious hearing what people say to get their team to guess the words. The words are also a good mix of easier to challenging.
Man I love this game! I can ONLY play it with my mom as my partner because we have the same weirdo brain and I barely have to describe anything and she guesses. I only have to say Samwise Gamgee and food for her to guess potatoes. So yeah if this game just handily came with my mom in the box so she could always be my partner I would give this 10 stars.
This game is one of my family's favorites. It is competitive and time-pressured. This pressure ensures that you will see people hilariously struggle to think or think of unusual ways to describe a word to someone. The most fun part is using personal stories between you and your partner(s) to pop a word into their brain.
Downers Grove, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love playing this game, especially when we have people over. It's fun, easy to play, and everyone has a great time! It's similar to pictionary but instead of drawing, you use words to describe your buzzword. It is affordable and one of those games that no one really gets bored of.
State College
Such a fun game!  My whole family enjoys this one.  It's a party word game where you need to guess the word on a person's card by them describing what it is without using several of the "no say" words listed.  Challenging, entertaining, and educational fun!
Alabama
Overall, this was pretty fun, but reminded me a little too much of charades. I don't think it's super family friendly, as the concept might be harder for a smaller child to grasp. As I got older, I did start to enjoy it more. It 'd be great for families with teens though!
Teaneck, NJ
Taboo after dark is a great game for adults to play at game night. We have both the traditional taboo and this one and this one always makes us laugh more because of the naughty content. It’s definitely not for kids so make sure that they are asleep when you play this LOL.
Atlantic Bch, FL
It's great to grab a bunch of friends, families, and others to play a game where you get to be creative. I think this game gives some if the best ingredients, along with people, to have a great time. Another bonus is you don't need to have much space to play this.
River Ridge, LA
I’ve always enjoyed playing Taboo in High School and beyond. It is a great ice breaker in large groups that need to get to know each other. I think that the price is worth it because you have the buzzer, paper, and pencils! Enjoy this game with family and friends!
Loganville , GA
I love Taboo... it’s our go to game for game nights. Extremely affordable. It’s important to note that they did get rid of the buzzer and put this squeaky toy instead... not as satisfying as buzzing your opponent, but this game is great and highly recommended.