BY HASBRO

Slide, collide and score to win the game of Sorry! Draw cards to see how far you get to move one of your pawns on the board. If you land on a Slide you can zip to the end and bump your opponents' pawns? or your own! Jump over pawns and hide in your Safety zone while getting powers with the 2 power-up tokens. Keep on moving and bumping until you get all three of your pawns from your color Start to your color Home. But watch out, because if you get bumped, Sorry! It's all the way back to Start! Sorry! and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. Classic Sorry! game is mystery-solving guessing fun Bump other players' pawns and hide in your Safety Zone, where pawns of other colors can't enter Power-up tokens give you special powers Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 44 cards, 2 power-up tokens and instructions WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Ages 6 and up. For 2 to 4 players. see more...

Julia N.
Los Angeles , CA
The game is okay, pretty basic instructions or rules. I get pretty pissed when someone takes my pawn and puts it back in the starting place. It's a great game for game nights or playing with friends and family.
LaTayia A.
I think Sorry! is on okay game. Not one of my favorites because I find that it gets boring after awhile but it is a good game to play with younger kids. I do like that the newer versions come with an alternative way to play.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is one of our families favorite board games to play.  It is great for all ages.  We play as a family, 2 adults, 9 year old and 3 year old and we all have a great time.  We of course help the 3 year old, but she thinks it is fun and is starting to understand the concept too.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My family loves playing sorry. Sorry is one of the board games we always play on family game night. Although we all get a little competitive playing this game we all love it. Sorry is one of my favorites.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
We love playing this game for our family game night! We play this one, monopoly, clue, and so many more too! It's a very affordable fun game to play and my kids have a blast playing it when we watch movies.
Makenzie P.
Very good game! Very entertaining and long. It's easy to find in pretty much every store...pretty affordable. If you want a game to last you for a while i really suggest this. I know that the younger kids enjoy this.
Sheila G.
Classic family board game. The newer version has a little twist but you can still play the classic way without any interruptions of the new version. My kids love it. My family has even started showing up for game night.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Sorry has the best game pieces in the whole wide world. They are simple and easy to grab like a little air hockey stick. Oh yeah, the games really fun too! I bought a new one just recently for only $10. Yeah, 10 friggin' doll hairs. With a price like that you can buy one for the office too. Sorry, not sorry.
Sarah B.
An amazing game!!! Fun for the whole family :) it is sold at an affordable price and is sold at many stores! Kids and adults love it! It's an easy to play game, however there are small pieces so be careful with young ones.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
We have a love hate relationship with this game. It starts some arguments between the kiddos haha! It is very long and can get quite tedious. It is a good addition to our family game night. It's also something the kids can play without needing a lot of help!