BY HASBRO

Features: Can you guess your opponent's Mystery Character before they guess yours? Then you're ready to win this version of the classic Guess Who? game! Ask your opponent yes-or-no questions about the character's color, wheels, and other details, and close the doors to the wrong characters based on the answers. Make your guess when you're ready, but don't guess wrong - if you do, you can't guess again until your next turn! But if you guess right, you're the winner! Includes 2 game trays, 4 double-sided character sheets (2 for each game tray), 2 selectors and instructions. Set up and play in seconds. Ages 4 and up. For 2 players. Adult assembly required. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. see more...

Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
It's always good to play with your kiddos activities like this one, it helps their brain development and Its also an activity you can enjoy and bond with over .
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Great game to play with the kids. Great for enhancing describing things and memorizing as well. Should be available for purchase at Walmart or target.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Guess Who is a great and fun acitivity to play with younger children. I used to play this with the kids I baby'sat and they loved it
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
This is an excellent game to have in the closet, and to pull out on family game night with the kids.
Robin B.
Old Hickory, TN
Guess who is one of my childhood favorites. this looks a to easier for smaller children. fun fun.
Erin P.
London, ON
We have this board game in our house hold and my 6yr old loves playing it! My 3yr old and oldest sit and play this together, or I will play one of them. I remember playing it when I was a kid and I want my kids to grow up playing the same games
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Guess who board game is so entertaining and a ton of fun with friends or family, its a great game for a game night and suspenseful to try to guess the other players card.
Joy K.
This has been a great game for my little guy who has some neurological difficulties. It’s simple for him to understand, and pushes him to make logical observations.
Sarah T.
My daughter got the version of guess who for Christmas. Pros: it has 4 different playing options and it is easy for kids to play on their own. Cons: way too different from the original, as an adult i find this version kind of boring. I don't like that it doesn't sit on a table lime the original, you have to hold this one. Over all I would recommend this game for kids aged 3-8 but if you are looking for a family game I would stick with the original.