Hasbro HASBRO Elefun & Friends Game - HASBRO, INC.

by Hasbro

It's leapin', laughin' fun for everyone! You'll catch more than butterflies in this energetic ELEFUN game. Giggles also spread like wildfire as you and your friend scurry to capture as many butterflies as you can with your butterfly nets. With one deep breath, ELEFUN blows his 4-foot trunk straight up, sending colorful butterflies into the air. How many can you catch? If you catch the most, you win at the end of the game. And if you catch the golden butterfly, you win instantly! The Elefun - the Classic Butterfly Blasting and Catching Game includes: Catch the golden butterfly to win instantly! Catch the most butterflies to win! ELEPHUN figure blows butterflies out of his trunk! 31 butterflies to catch! Adult assembly required CAUTION: Hair entanglement may result if child's hair comes in contact with moving parts of game. Adult supervision is required.

[user:naomibe875] has your little ever had this toy? We have it but you need a good space to play.
I’ve never played this one, is it fun for all ages? Quality?
Start your review of Hasbro HASBRO Elefun & Friends Game - HASBRO, INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Schenectady
My kids always wanted to play this when they were younger. We had great times as a family playing this game together. It was easy to set up and easy to play. Kids of very young ages can play this game all the way up to adults. I would definitely buy this game again and I have purchased this game to gift two other families so they could enjoy the fun as well
Germantown, MD
This has brouggt my children so much fun and excitement. It keeps them on thier toes and provides hours of endless entertainment. It keeps there attention and also helps improve hand and eye coordination and learning colors as well. I have already purchased it a second time and as a gift. Hasbro HASBRO Elefun Game - HASBRO, INC.
Gresham, OR
This game was first brought to me for my sons therapy. He absolutely loved it because it was very active, he had to catch the butterflies that were blew up in the air. I feel like this game is good if your are trying to get your little ones energy out. But if kids are older it becomes too rowdy and crazy keep it too the small ones ❤
Great game for toddlers! The butterfly’s shoot out of the trunk of the elephant and you better be quick to catch them with your net! I do wish that it came with more butterfly’s. It’s easy for them to get lost. It would also be nice to have more so you could play the game longer. I do recommend this game for family’s of all ages!
Hope Mills, NC
My kids enjoy the game, but we don't play this nearly as often as some of our others. The nets are a lot more flimsy then like ones I had as a kid. I would love to see better made nets to catch the butterflies. Otherwise I would certainly recommend thd game! They have a blast chasing after the butterflies and tryong to catch them
Brunswick, GA
This game is so much fun! As a kid it was a blast to play and now it is so much fun to watch my daughter play! She may not be playing it by the rules as she is 2 BUT she LOVES to see the butterflies come fluttering down to the ground and trying to catch them. It's a little loud but I'll take that over a tantrum or whines anyday.
Rigby, ID
This is a fun game for children under the age of 5, possibly a little older. The elephant should be placed on a hard surface or else the fan gets covered. The motor is not very strong so the butterflies get stuck in the elephant rather than coming out. I would recommend this but also note that it has its issues.
Colorado Springs
As a kid I remember LOVING this game. I have now learned why my mom always said it was broken when. It wasn't. Man this game is a pain in the butt to clean up! While that may be the downside of adulting my kid still loves the crap out of this game and gets the same thrill I did when I was younger.
Alpena, MI
My son has autism and he loves this game it helps him with learning how to play with others. He plays with his sister it also teaches him it is OK to lose and to be happy for the other person and also helps with sharing and taking turns . In my book we love this game so much definitely a good buy.
Hammond, IN
The best kids game ever! I have 3 kids and it’s hard to find something that all the different ages can play together, but then I found Elefun! I put this in the middle of the room and they all run around catching the peanuts! I did order extra flying peanuts so they could have a lot to catch.