BY HASBRO

It's leapin', laughin' fun for everyone! You'll catch more than butterflies in this energetic ELEFUN game. Giggles also spread like wildfire as you and your friend scurry to capture as many butterflies as you can with your butterfly nets. With one deep breath, ELEFUN blows his 4-foot trunk straight up, sending colorful butterflies into the air. How many can you catch? If you catch the most, you win at the end of the game. And if you catch the golden butterfly, you win instantly! The Elefun - the Classic Butterfly Blasting and Catching Game includes: Catch the golden butterfly to win instantly! Catch the most butterflies to win! ELEPHUN figure blows butterflies out of his trunk! 31 butterflies to catch! Adult assembly required CAUTION: Hair entanglement may result if child's hair comes in contact with moving parts of game. Adult supervision is required. see more...

• I’ve never played this one, is it fun for all ages? Quality?1 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I bought this game for my daughter when she was 4. The set up was really easy and did not take me more than 5 minutes. You turn the air on and the trunk stand up blowing out pieces while you or your children use the nets provided to catch the flying animals!! My daughter just laughs and laughs at this game because these she can actually catch! Recommend this game. We have had ours for almost 3 years now and it still works just as great.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My son loved this when he was younger. We would play it for hours. He played it so much in one day the batteries died. He would get so excited when the butterflies would start flying and trying to catch them. This was a very fun game to play with him.
Susana T.
Laredo, TX
Fun and portable game for kids. My daughter enjoys playing this game, but as other reviewers say, the trunk wears out quite quickly and the fan slowed down (makes the butterflies get stuck inside for a while) after some months of use.
Megan C.
Probably buying for my son in the future,  I remember as a kid having so much fun playing this game over and over again til I was worn out and how happy I was when I saw how many I caught. I honestly haven't seen these around lately so I thought they didn't exist anymore. Good to know they do.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Elefun is a Elephant of fun! its a well made fun game that captures your attnention from the moment you open the box! Its good for multiple age groups and keeps your child's attnetion with easy to grasp instructions and game time! Its a great way to spend time with your little one
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
My kids have always loved this game I just wish it lasted longer the trunk and stuff starts to wear out really easily. The good thing is its not to expensive to replace once worn out.
Johannah S.
Great game for kids to play my son got kick out of chasing butterflies around.We misplaced some so made some extra butterflies.I recommend this game
Ciarra W.
Carthage
Oh my gosh! I remember when my brother was little enough to play this. We had so much fun catching the butterflies. Recommended for sure!
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fun. I have played this at all ages. It's kinda a classic to me. Fun for everyone. Best to use in a large open space
kate S.
Beverly, MA
I played this when i was younger it was so much fun until i lost some of the butterflies. i still recommend it
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I’ve never played this one, is it fun for all ages? Quality?