Hasbro HASBRO Clue Game 2013 Edition - HASBRO, INC. uploaded by Soha A.

BY HASBRO #45 in Games

The mystery you love to solve again and again is even more intense! Clue is back with a modern twist, and you have to find out who is responsible for murdering the host at a millionaire's mansion or a boardwalk. Get the scoop on the updated rooms, weapons and guests, and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the bedroom? Or Green with the pistol in the kitchen? Narrow down what you know and make your accusation! If you're right about the location, weapon and suspect, you're the mystery winner! For ages 8 years and up. see more...

• Has anyone played this one before?1 Answers
  • Is this version any different than the classic one? I kno...3 Answers
Soha A.
Sugarland
This game is great to play with a group of people. It’s not to fast to finish but not to long of a game. This game is very fun to play with to figure out who the mystery suspect is at which location and what weapon. I would high recommend this game to those individuals who love figuring out a mystery case.
Sophia C.
This is a really fun and interactive game. It is perfect for a family game night. I grew up playing the original game and it is a child hood staple. The game is easy to learn how to play and I recommend it for ages 10 and up.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I loved the original clue but I enjoyed this one as much. It was so much more fun seeing the different places and new rooms they put in and the new twist in the game. It's so fun and although it isn't the classic it's definitely one that has made it to my favorites alongside the classic Clue
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This is such a fun game to play that I remember from my childhood. This newer version is great because it has not just the original mansion that you can play with but it is an additional bored on the back, which is a carnival. It's a little bit hard for younger kids to grasp the concept but now that my kids are a little bit older it's a lot more fun to play with them.
Tough C.
I love playing this game with my boyfriend and my niece it seriously brings out my inner detective! My niece got it at Walmart for Christmas for a decent price and I do plan on buying my own board soon!
Heather T.
Games are always a fun way to spend time with your family, especially around the holidays. We played this game last year when the whole family was together. Although we do prefer the older version of the board, the kids loved playing this game!
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
I bought this for my niece for Christmas and some of the room names have changed since I was a kid. This version was fine but I think I prefer the original version.
Angela S.
This game is so much fun. I remember playing this game all the time when I was a kid. Now I get to play with my kids and its even more fun. Now it has two sides to it!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Very fun to play with family ! It doesn't get competitive and it's just outright fun! You get to see who has the best poker face as to who the killer might be!
kara w.
Denton, TX
My husband and I love playing clue. We have are strategies on how to figure out who the murderer is! It is really fun. Good game to play with the family.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Is this version any different than the classic one? I know it said there was a new scene but I just wondered.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Has anyone played this one before?