Toys & GamesGamesHasbro
HASBRO Candy Land Game - HASBRO, INC

Hasbro HASBRO Candy Land Game - HASBRO, INC.

by Hasbro

Start down the magical road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features the fun illustrations that kids love. Do you want to be Mally Mallo or Giggly Gumdrop? Choose your sweet character and then dance your way along the rainbow path to Peppermint Forest, the Lagoon of Lord Licorice and Princess Frostine's Ice Palace! Let your imagination soar as you make your way to King Kandy's Castle to win! For ages 3 years and up.

Start your review of Hasbro HASBRO Candy Land Game - HASBRO, INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Hasbro HASBRO Candy Land Game - HASBRO, INC. uploaded by Victoria H.
I just bought candy land for my 4 and 6 year old children. They love the game! I'm so happy a time honored traditional family game has survived all this time and i can now play this game with my kids! Its fun, colorful, easy to understand and play at even 4 yrs old! I'd highly recommend for lots of fun!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,324 reviews
This game takes me back to my childhood and it also takes me to a time playing with my kids this is such a fun game and when it’s one of the first games they play they don’t forget it I would definitely buy again and I recommend it to all the families out there for a fun family time
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Every Sunday me and my family play Candy Land. The game is very easy, my five year old Son love to play this game. We love this game so much!
Tina C.
Harvey, LA
Love Candyland!! Now that my nieces and nephews are older, I love that they understand the concept!
Jessica G.
Marlton, NJ
One of the all time best kids boards games ever. I played this when I was a child and loved it. Now I am able to share those same memories with my son. I absolutely love this game and am happy to see it withstand the times and am grateful for all the memories.
Maria D.
Navarre, FL
Hasbro HASBRO Candy Land Game - HASBRO, INC. uploaded by Maria D.
Purchased at: Walmart
A childhood favorite and now one of my son’s favorites. The game doesn’t take long. We were able to play 2 rounds in 10 minutes before bedtime. 🤣🤪
Jem L.
Baltimore, MD
I love this game as a kid and I’m so happy that are re-purchase this at Walmart it was on sale so I wanted to relive some nostalgia from my childhood so much fun the game is still as it used to be when it first came out so much fun and endless hours of playing and just enjoying family
Tracey P.
usa
My son and I love laying candy land it a easy game for him to win. GREAT GAME and very reasonable this is a oldie but goodie game for all..
Christine T.
Columbia, PA
I bought this for my son as he like board games. It was so fun to play games with my kids that I have loved when I was younger. Super inexpensive and perfect for game night.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Love Candyland, even since I was a child. Such a fun game to play with littles. Easy to understand the rules and easy for kiddos to win, so they enjoy the game.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shea S.