Hasbro Guess Who? Game

by Hasbro

Can you guess your opponent's Mystery Character before they guess yours? Then you're ready to win this version of the classic Guess Who? game! Ask your opponent yes-or-no questions about the character's details, and close the doors to the wrong characters based on the answers. Make your guess when you're ready, but don't guess wrong if you do, you can't guess again until your next turn! But if you guess right, you're the winner! Guess Who? and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hasbro Guess Who? Game!
How would you rate this product?
My children and I love Hasbro Guess Who. I remember playing this game when I was very little and now I have just as much fun as an adult playing with my kids. My original version lasted close to 2 decades so we just recently went and bought the newest version. I love all the updates to the people and the board, looking forward to playing this game for another twenty plus years :)
Murfreesboro
THIS GAME IS GREAT FOR YOUNGER CHILDREN. IT GETS THEIR MINDS THINKING AND MAKES THEM PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. I USED TO PLAY THIS TO TRY AND TEACH MY KIDS CERTAIN THINGS TO LOOK FOR IF THEY SEE A STRANGER IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OR ELSEWHERE THAT MAKES THAT PERSON STAND OUT FROM EVERYONE ELSE. I WOULD EVEN TAKE THE LITTLE CARDS AND PUT LIKE SCARS AND MOLES ON THE FACES TOO.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I wanted this game so bad when I was a kid, so naturally I got it for mine as soon as they were old enough to play! The gameplay is simple; each player takes turns guessing who their person is by process of elimination, using prominent features such as; mustached or none, wearing a hat or not, or glasses or not, just to name a few. Simple game, but really fun!
brownsvillle
love this game, you have to give a lot of clues and questions so yo could guess who has  the other person, a family game to spend a wonderful afternoon. my children love to play together and also with us! i would recommed it to all the parents that love their children spend time together instead of being in the computer!
Wichita
LOVE this game!!! Hasbro HASBRO Guess Who? Game - HASBRO, INC. It’s a two player game in which you make tiny guesses to solve which character your opponent has! First to GUESS WHO wins the game! I’ve enjoyed this game since I was young and now my kids enjoy it as well! Great game for indoor recess or those cold winter days!
Milbank
Honestly, fun but after awhile gets repetitive. There are only a certain amount of characters. So only certain amount of times you can enjoy yourself. Other than that the game is good and entertaining. I used to have the old version and my cousin always wanted to play. I knew all the characters. And the best questions to ask.
Raleigh
I do apologize but I do not remember getting this game I think this was a mistake.However it is making me write a review and I have to include us so many words before I can even post so again I’m sorry about wasting your time and having you read something that I can’t even post about because I never bought this.
Ripon
Guess Who is super fun and the perfect game to play while just chilling inside. Guess Who is a great game to play if you love to just goof around like I did with all of my friends while trying to guess all of the funny features that we each picked. I would highly recommend getting this game!
This is a fun game and a great concept.  The new board does not match up to the old board, however, which may have been discarded for not being PC enough.  It's a shame, because the new categories are vague and difficult for its young target audience to ask questions about.  Not recommended.
Mayslanding
As a child, I used to play this game for hours! This game is really good with teaching your children how to use adjectives as well as learn how to find an answer by process of elimination. It is only 2 players, so it's not very inclusive, but it's fun for some one-on-one time!