Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesGamesScrabble

by Scrabble

#3 in Games

E-SCRABBLE CLASSIC

Who plays the Scrabble Go app? #techie #gaming #Scrabble #EA
How is the quality of this game today (2021) ??? I have been so disappointed in the quality of the game boards compared to back when i was a kid. Is it flimsy? what are the tiles made of? still wooden?
Iss it worth it?
Start your review of Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This game is definitely a favorite for family game night.in reviews
Really fun game, especially for teenagers or any bookworms who like to test the bounds of their vocabulary.in reviews
My family, friends and I have so much fun and so many laughs while playing this!in reviews
Such a classic game who could go wrong with it?in reviews
We played this every night of our stay.in reviews
Jennifer H.
2,610 reviews
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by Jennifer H.
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by Jennifer H.
My family and I love Board Games and no better time to pull them out is during the holidays! Scrabble is one of my favorites because I can play with my 15 year old and my boyfriend too!
Constance  C.
Durham, NC
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by Constance  C.
Wilson says, “Thursdays are Scrabble nights”. Best board game to keep the mind sharp.Scrabble
Ariel C.
Atlanta, GA
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by Ariel C.
You can’t go wrong with any variation of scrabble! Have board will travel! Great to bring to picnics or breweries even vacations and girls trips! Scrabble is a staple in our game cabinet!
Katryn D.
Hummelstown, PA
A family favorite for game night. Typically my husband or I win, but we have noticed that our daughters just keep getting better and better and we have had some close calls. I know one day they will be just as likely to win as their vocabularies continue to increase and their spelling. The nice thing is, that while they are currently 16 and 18 years old we can still beat them yet they still enjoy playing with us as they are getting better each time.
Jennifer G.
Texarkana
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by Jennifer G.
This is a game classic! I have played this game for yrs! My family has game night every couple of weeks and this is a favorite!
Sharron N.
Richmond, KY
If you like word games this is the game for you. Educational and fun. I've loved this game since I was a child. Probably wouldn't hurt to modernize it to attract today's youth since people are getting away from board games and more into phone games. But for some of us classics never die..A++
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
This is such a fun game to play with older kids and adults. It’s a great way to keep your mind sharp and learn a new word or two. Admit how many times the dictionary is pulled out to verify the legitimacy of a word!😂
cheri R.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by cheri R.
Family fun, love this game You can feel the excitement begin as soon as you rack up your letters, choose a great word, and hope to land on a triple-word score. Play the popular Scrabble game the classic way as you take on opponents head-to-head, for a challenging and fun time whether you're a beginner or an expert.
KD M.
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by KD M.
Fun, easy game to play with friends, family and foes. Great way to pass a rainy day.
Susan T.
Franklin
Hasbro Gaming - Scrabble Classic - English Edition uploaded by Susan T.
I really like this game it’s challenging fun and works your mind I play this a lot with family they also enjoy playing it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
svetlana M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Dm H. il y a 2 ans
I have played this game with family and my friends Its alot of fun on game night with my girls from work .
Tracy G.