BY HASBRO GAMES #24 in Games

Sit down with friends and family for a game of risk, the ultimate strategy game. the updated version of the classic board game features customizable tracks and boards, so you can play a variety of different ways. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Suzie M.
Risk is everyone's favorite game ( in my family ) but not mine..  It seems to always end in someone in the family not talking to someone else ... and that's IF they were even able to finish the game ! Not kidding about that !! Many very small game pieces so not a good choice for anybody with very small children or pet ... if you play them watch out for them ! .. we have 2 different versions ( God Storm too ) it takes a very long time ( maybe 2 hours ) to play the whole game .... which is alot of time... the directions allow for a short game but noone likes that type of play ... It is a VERY cutthroat game ... so not my first choice.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
This is a family favorite to play when we get together with extended family over the holidays ! Little strategy needed but lots of table talk will happen and grudges to be held from year to year ( with love)
Yoazin V.
I got my husband into playing this game with me and let's just say we are both super competitive so this game gets interesting when we are all playing it's on the "nerd" side of the games how some tend to call it but it's super fun trust me
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wow! Its been years since I played this game and the last time I played I won... we used to play all kinds of games when me and my friends were bored. I think I won most of these games in Hasbro's Risk.  2-6 players (classic is better than the new version) fairly cheap
Hasbro Games Risk Game Risk is a strategy board game of diplomacy, conflict and conquest for two to six players. The standard version is played on a board depicting a political map of the earth, divided into forty-two territories, which are grouped into six continents.
Natalie F.
Linden, NJ
I've only played this on my phone and fell in love with it. It would be fun to play with friends and family. I would like to try it and see if it's like the phone game called LUX
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
My favorite game to play with my family! We get super competitive and it involves a lot of thinking and strategizing to win. Great for a variety of ages (I would say 4th grade and up) and can even help to learn about geography!
olivia v.

I have been playing RISK since the mid 80s and have owned quite a few boards. I had a mid 90s board and it was destroyed one night (Don't Ask), so I order another. First off it was difficult to find a cannon/horse/infantry version. The space ships/arrows/blocks/and other incarnations are not to my liking. I find this version and have it two days later. This version is FAIL.
1) NO MISSION CARDS! Seriously? No mission cards? How am I going to play $20 buy in drunk RISK?
2) THE CARDS ARE MADE OF THIN PAPER! Seriously? The older versions were card stock. These were laughable!
3) NO SEPARATE ARMY HOLDERS! It is one chink of plastic holding all the armies. No playing with them during lulls in battle. No organizing and arranging them guarding your beer... this is unacceptable!
I play Risk online with the Hasbro risk App. You can add your friends to have a real time game. Simply download the app for free Create a profile and add friends.
My user name is leeroyleeroy8888
Pls feel free to add me. I also have a list of friends that we play together online.
I will have the. Add u too
After u have a long friends list. You can create a game and in invite people to join. First come first serve That way you can play a real time game whenever
Stewart P.
I love RISK! This is a game that you have to be prepared to play for several hours and realize that you may lose some friends and piss off some family members in the process of playing. I agree with another reviewer who said that the game production quality has decreased recently but it doesn't change the fact that this game is a blast. To be fair and for full disclosure, my wife absolutely hates this game.
Colby H.
Meridian, ID
What's your favorite country to start in?
naf C.
Hasbro Games Risk Game anybody knows where you can buy this one? Husband and I have been looking all over for this one!
Benguechia H.