Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Nancy  A.
I love this game. It's not a board game like most of Hasbros games. It's fun for everyone, I wouldn't recommend if you have really shaky hands though.
Kayla H.
This can give hours of entertainment if you have the patience. As an adult I think I would get bored with it, but kids make it more entertaining.
Clarisa M.
It's okay but after a while it gets boring and the cards and small pieces keep getting lost already lost two pieces on the first day I bought it.
kira d.
hermitage, PA
A great game for all ages. The kids really enjoy it and it teaches them about concentration, patience and anatomy. it makes a great gift as well.
Anne T.
This game is a classic, i remember playing this in first grade. it was very nerve racking to get thoses pieces out without touching the sides.
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
I played this game a lot when I was younger! So much fun!! It is perfect for kids as well! It met my expectations and not as expensive to buy!
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
OMG I remember this game as a kid, we always had so much fun playing this. It would get frustrating at times but always gave us a good laugh
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I used to have this game as a kid and now my boys have one they live it and so did I. They are also working on fine motor skills great game!!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game is probably one of the best kids games ever!! Super fun to play no matter how old you are!!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic and fave! I played this as a child and I play this with my children today. They love it! It's affordable and we found it at target.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?