Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Childhood favorite of mine, and one I will have my kids play. It scares me every single time but I love it. I think its a great game to teach kids about the body as well
keren a.
Crowley, LA
Love this game so much. I played it as a kid and now my kids enjoys it just as i did as a kid. We always pull this game out first on family night. I highly recommend it.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Silly family game. Challenging. Makes you jump and giggle. The noise it makes is annoying but it's all part of the fun. A must have for your board game collection.
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Safe to say i lose the game on purpose lol i enjoy the buzzing and add a evil laugh when i do it lol. this is a very fun game and can be educational if you make it
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Never owned this game but was always playing with friends. I thing I was pretty good but it was fun to play. The hardest part was to stay still to get the pieces
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I always loved this game even though i was actually scared to play it when i was younger, the only downfall i have is that those tiny peices are too easy to lose
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Classic game, fun for drunk adults but also teaching children how to be patient. my daughter isn't old enough to play yet because she's so afraid of the buzzer!
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
I loved this game as a kid and now my children love it just as much. It is acute game that's entertaining for kids. I like that they have options on styles now.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
When I was younger I would play this with my friends we would laugh for hours how silly and funny it was to lose or win . I really liked this game growing up .
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
Such a fun game for the whole family to play. Easy setup and simple rules to follow. I wouldn't say this game is for older kids but for younger kids to enjoy.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Did the buzzer ever scare you when you touched the side?
Neliana M.