Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Classic game, fun for drunk adults but also teaching children how to be patient. my daughter isn't old enough to play yet because she's so afraid of the buzzer!
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
When I was younger I would play this with my friends we would laugh for hours how silly and funny it was to lose or win . I really liked this game growing up .
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
Such a fun game for the whole family to play. Easy setup and simple rules to follow. I wouldn't say this game is for older kids but for younger kids to enjoy.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
This has to be one of my favorite childhood games. I definitely gained some skill playing this game lol. Learned how to be patient and steady with my hands.
Angelica M.
Robstown, TX
Great concentration is needed when playing this game. My kids and I love it and freak out every time we hit the metal parts. It's so fun and entertaining.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Operation is such a fun game. Any age can play it. Its so easy and simple to play. Very affordable. Can be found at a toy store or target. Kids love it.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Operation is such a fun game!! My older sister and I had the older version but then we lost it lol. We found it at Kmart and bought it without hesitation
Victoria r.
me and my friends used to get together all the time at my house and play this game. and laugh our butts off. it was always a great time playing this game
Klaurini ch V.
Such a fun game to play with the family. I love the fact that I can remember playing this as a kid and now I play enjoy playing it with my own kids now.
Nancy  A.
I love this game. It's not a board game like most of Hasbros games. It's fun for everyone, I wouldn't recommend if you have really shaky hands though.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?