Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
madison h.
Prairieville, LA
This game is so fun and funny! I used to play this game a lot when I was younger and it would always scare me!!! it's so funny when someone gets scared by the buzzing from the game and sometimes it ends up in a fight cause someone doesn't wanna lose! but I usednto love this game!!
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
In my list of top ten favorite games! I loved to play this game as a kid and now my son loves to play it just as much. It's fun to play with him because I get to reminisce on the days when I was his age.
Nina G.
Bellflower , CA
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is my all time favorite thing in the world I love love love love this game and love playing it as a child and now with my children and nieces ... was given as gift to my son
Gabi B.
I remember this game from my childhood and i remember it being virtually unbeatable. I am now about to graduate college and go to medical school and it is still pretty much unbeatable for me.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
A classic game that is a must have for kids. It is so much fun and still can be difficult for us adults! :) There are all kinds of operation now but this one just brings back so many memories.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I used to play this with my brothers and sister all the time when I was a kid. So much fun! It always scared me when I would hit the sides but it was great for laughs with the family.
Dana S.
I played this when I was young. It was always a challenge trying to get the pieces out without the buzzer going off! This is a fun game and its a different alternative to a board game.
Ana Sofia B.
With this game I discovered that was impossible for me to become a doctor. It is so funny but it scares me a lot when you touch the metallic area and it makes a horrible sound.
Breanna N.
I played this game once in my childhood days. You have to have patience and concentration when it comes to this game. Sometimes its hard when it comes to picking the body parts
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
An old kid favorite that is making a comeback. I loved trying to get the body part out without lighting up that darn red nose. This is one game to keep on your shelf for years.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Did the buzzer ever scare you when you touched the side?
Neliana M.