Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #7 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Such a fun game to play with the family. I love the fact that I can remember playing this as a kid and now I play enjoy playing it with my own kids now. Great game if you have a large family with kids of all ages. My five year old enjoys this game just as much as my ten year old does.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Quick, easy, and fun game for your whole family. I love playing it now as much as I did when I was a kid. The noise still scares me to death LOL My 5 year old daughter loves this game and its pretty good at teaching better hand-eye ordination. I would recommend this game.
Tiffany M.
This game is always fun to play; provides a good challenge for kids (and adults) who aren't as steady. My only complaint is that the small pieces are easy to lose with younger kids around. I have also noticed that depending what version you get, some are easier than others.
Desiree W.
This is a classic game, that belongs in every house with kids, or heck even adults. there is something nostalgic, about this game that makes it fun to play. trying to get the bones out without it beeping. It is so easy, yet so hard. Always a winner.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Yayyy love this game we played it when we were little and now our kids play it very fun i always got buzzed though lol now they have spongebob and other operations :)
Amanda J.
I bought this game for my 4 year and 6 year old and they love it! My 4 year old has a really hard time playing it... but he watches his brother do it and so he try's really hard too. it's too cute and fun to watch.
madison h.
Prairieville, LA
This game is so fun and funny! I used to play this game a lot when I was younger and it would always scare me!!! it's so funny when someone gets scared by the buzzing from the game and sometimes it ends up in a fight cause someone doesn't wanna lose! but I usednto love this game!!
Stefani L.
Idaho Falls, ID
This game is a classic and I think everyone has played it at least once in their life. My son has gone through 3 different types of the game... the original, toy story version, and the Spongebob version!
Nina G.
Bellflower , CA
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is my all time favorite thing in the world I love love love love this game and love playing it as a child and now with my children and nieces ... was given as gift to my son
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
A classic game that is a must have for kids. It is so much fun and still can be difficult for us adults! :) There are all kinds of operation now but this one just brings back so many memories.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
Is this game really loud?
naf C.
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game I wonder if it a nice game? Would love to play it.
Neliana M.