Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very good and its affordable to anyone price range. I can you use this product forever and ever for the rest of my life.This product save my life .
Michelle F.
Sin duda uno de mis juegos favoritos en mi niñez. Ahora disfruto jugandolo con mis hijos y nos divertimos mucho. Es un juego de mesa para toda la familia. Me gusta porque es una forma de aprender a tener balance en las manos. Lo recomiendo para utilizarlo con los hijos, bajo observacion si son menores de edad ya que contienen piezas pequeñas.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
This is not the operation that I played growing up. When I was a kid my sister and I would have a ball and it was somewhat challenging which kept the game interesting. This new edition has wider holes and no operation cards that tell you what you have to try to get. A really disappointing waste of money.
Keshia D.
So much fun for the whole family to play. I used to play the original game when I was younger and loved it. I still have the original and this game. So much fun and have a great time spending it with family and friends.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
The purpose of this game is hilarious! I love playing it with friends and family! Its great for parties and get togethers! Its quite challenging which is cool! Its also a really good learning game for kids about the human body. One of the best medical/scientific learning games for kids ever made!!
Kristen D.
I use to play this all the time!! The zapping buzz sounds scares me every time but always made me life too cause I New it wasn't my turn anymore!! Great game for kids! I haven't seen This game in a while though!!
Amanda D.
Despite the small pieces, I went and purchased this game for my 4yo, and to my surprise... she is a very skilled "surgeon" she even dressed up in her doctor gear one day just to play the game!! what I like so much is she can easily play by herself if I need her occupied for a little while!
Ashley L.
Such a fun game to play with the family. I love the fact that I can remember playing this as a kid and now I play enjoy playing it with my own kids now. Great game if you have a large family with kids of all ages. My five year old enjoys this game just as much as my ten year old does.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Quick, easy, and fun game for your whole family. I love playing it now as much as I did when I was a kid. The noise still scares me to death LOL My 5 year old daughter loves this game and its pretty good at teaching better hand-eye ordination. I would recommend this game.
Tiffany M.
This game is always fun to play; provides a good challenge for kids (and adults) who aren't as steady. My only complaint is that the small pieces are easy to lose with younger kids around. I have also noticed that depending what version you get, some are easier than others.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?