Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Stephanie D.
Fun game to play with family and friends. It's also a great learning game to learn the body parts. Especially if you want to become a doctor then it's really great to know where all the bones are located at and the name to the bones.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Who could not love operation I can still hear yhe buzzer everytime hit the side if you get a chance buy it from wal mart or kmart better priced there and fun game for young and old but kids seem to like it its worth a buy good for family game night would buy again if i had time to play  Hasbro Classic Operation Game
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This was one of my favorite games to play as a kid with my sister. Every time it buzzed we would giggle and keep trying. I'm sure the buzzing was killer for my parents but it's a great way to work on focus and fine motor skills
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
I loved playing this game as a kid. It entertained me, I hated when I couldn't get the pieces and then the loud error sound would go off. It always scared me lol. This game should be around for generations and upgraded too.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
We have this operation game and also the minions one! It's so funny to see their face once it buzzes. They loved playing it! It's a very affordable game to get and have an awesome game night with. Loved it!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I used to play this when I was small day and night it’s a funny entertaining and I used to be scared when I cut the wrong area of the persons body . But i did stop playing it because I’ve grown and it’s more for kids
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Difficult game for kids. We have a 5,7, 10. The two younger have GREAT difficulty, the 10 year old is better at his attempts but gets defeated. They love board games. Maybe for slightly older children.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
In my list of top ten favorite games! I loved to play this game as a kid and now my son loves to play it just as much. It's fun to play with him because I get to reminisce on the days when I was his age.
Rebekah E.
Great for younger children that still need coordination. After you play a few times though, its super easy to beat. Really fun, well priced, and way better than rotting your brain on a electric device.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I had a lot of fun playing with operation game as a child so I was really excited when I got to pass down this game to my children there isn’t really any other products I really compare to this game at all.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?