Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
This is a big one amongst my son and siblings . The kids really find it amusing when they hear the beep but not when it's them who made it beep lol but it's family fun , check it out and see who in your family has the steady hands and who is the clumsy one lol
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This game is so fun to play. I like all the silly things you get to try and get to without making the buzzer go off. I have to admit every time the buzzer goes off it makes me jump a little bit. I do like this game more than my son does but that's okay.
Michelle S.
Pacific, WA
I absolutely love this game it brings back childhood memories. I love Sharing and playing operation with my 11 year old son. I hope that this game is still around for many more years to come so when my son had his own children he can do the same
Veronica S.
Operation is such a fun game! This is such a good game for young ones to work on dexterity and focus. I enjoyed playing this game when i was growing up. I highly recommend this game.
Ester V.
I loved this game when I was a bit younger. I would always play this with my siblings. I am pretty sure that it is still somewhere in my house. One of my favorite games to play with my family. I did find myself losing some of the pieces. So I would recommend taking care of that>
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
This is a great game for kids. Its another classic that I also enjoyed when I was growing up. I wish they sold extra pieces though. And you always know when your kids get it out BZZ, buzzz, ZZZt... Shut up in there! LOL. I'm pretty sure it was intended to learn the basic anatomy...
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
You've gotta have a steady hand for this game! This game you have a board with little peices inside and there's metal around the prices spots so when you go and take the tweezers to get a peice out if you hit the sides of it it vibrates and buzzes! Such a fun game for any age!
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Even as an adult I still love this game.  We play this during friends/family game night get togethers.  It never gets old and everyone seems to love it and have a great time.  I purchased recently on sale at Target!  Great gift idea for white elephants and other gift exchanges.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Me encantaba jugar un juego de Como Este Niño de la ONU. Me entretuvo, odiaba Cuando No Pude CONSEGUIR las piezas y LUEGO El Sonido de error en Voz Alta Iría Fuera.  Siempre me dio miedo lol.  Este juego Dębe Estar Alrededor de Generaciones y Mejorado también.
Kimberly K.
My brother and I used to love playing this game when we were younger. If you're looking for something to distract young kids, this is it! I was so sad when ours broke because we'd purposely drop objects in to make it buzz. Would love to play it again sometime soon.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?