Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Erin P.
London, ON
We have this board game in our house hold and my 6yr old loves playing it! My 3yr old try's to but he's to impatient for this one. I remember playing it when I was a kid and I want my kids to grow up playing the same games
Caroline M.
Winnipeg , MB
I loved this game as a child so it was one of the first ones I purchased as soon as my son was old enough to play. We played the game so much, he loved it and so did it; it was a great bonding experience.
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
I never had this game when I was a kid but I wish I did. My friends and I would have a blast playing this game. You have to have a steady hand. Good to teach dexterity and patience. A fun game.
AE E.
Great game for the kids. We all love to play it. Great learning tool coupled with an anatomy book. It never gets too old. Game is durable and stands the test of time
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
One of my favorite games ever! My child and I play this game all the time. It's so fun trying to see him get the bones out without the buzzer going off!
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
Very funny I love it only that there comes a point that tires calro for an adult. But the kids are great fun. I recommend for your children to play.
Melissa C.
Waterloo, On
I have been playing this a long time and I now play it with my kids. Its so much fun! great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too. :)
Amber C.
bury , UK
I loved this game as a child! I’d always be so nervous praying I never touched the sides, would buy this for my son and recommend to others
Julia H.
This game gets so intense ! I love physically picking out the body parts. It makes the game so much better since it’s interactive
Carrissa R.
This game is great for kids and they get to learn while they play it as well. Its funny and definitely a classic board game.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Did the buzzer ever scare you when you touched the side?
Neliana M.