Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Megan G.
I love this game. I also hate this game. LOL It always scares the crap out of me when it buzzes, which is really funny and why it's actually so enjoyable, I suppose. My kids are a little young for this one yet, but I can't wait to get it for them and play it!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
operation is a really fun game, this game ill make you jump a couple times because of the noise and the feeling you get in your hand from the buzz. i hate how little the accessories are for the game, makes it hard to play over and over because thy are so little.
Angel H.
I played this game as a child and now I get to watch my children enjoy it. It has an easy set up and comes ready to play with batteries already installed, amazing am I right? I believe it teaches kids patience, and strong hand eye coordination.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
My kids love this game it’s the perfect game to get the giggles on children live it not too easy which makes it fun long lasting if cared for very affordable target always has it
Monica C.
Fresno
This is a good old game that still exists. Bought it for my son and he loved it. It was challenging for him but he still liked it. And I feel it teaches him hand eye coordination which is really great
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a good game to teach my child about different areas of the body and also fine motor skills and teaching them how to properly use the tweezers that are attached to the game. I love being able to do fun games with them and still letting it be educational.
Gene V.
danbury, CT
Great kids game, my 4 year old and 6 year old actually loved playing this. Except for the fact that we lost all its organs. They should sell this product with an extra set or organs
Amy S.
This game will keep you on your toes and your fingers in your ears!! It is a fun game to play, and you can learn the simple names for parts of the body. I loved it when I was a kid, but I have to admit that the buzzer was quite obnoxious. I haven’t tried the new version, maybe they’ve updated it! But I do recommend it for families!!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
They just don't make games like this anymore! I remember growing up and playing operation with friends and family members! The objective was to operate on the man and remove certain parts of his body (such as his funny bone etc.) with out hitting the metal sides with the metal tweezers! When you hit the sides it would scare the heck out of you with a loud buzzing sound. Which would mean you failed. Such a simple game but so fun! It helps with concentration and attention to detail as well having a steady hand!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My daughter received this as a birthday present for her 7th birthday and she still plays with it at 9 years old.  Her little sisters, ages 3 & 2 love playing it too.  They get the biggest laughs when it buzzes when you touch the metal.  It is fun to watch them having such a good time playing this game.  It is a favorite when they have friends over or we have game night.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?