Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Jazz w.
Wow this brings back so many amazing childhood memories!
Me and my friends would play with this for hours when we was kids was so much fun to play! I still play it now and again with the kids in my family and they seem to enjoy it just as much as I did. Such an old classic that every child (or adult ūüėā) needs!
Paige H.
I used to love playing this board game when I was younger.
It was my favourite game to bring out when friends were found it's easy to follow and really fun for children and families
Nisha T.
how can you not like this game? we bought this and we love it. my 4 year old loves playing with it and squeals a little when it buzzes lol. i love this game...they have changed it up since many years ago and from what i can remember. but its a fun-filled family game. definitely recommend. bought from toys r us.
Chelsea M.
Ottawa , ON
This game was and still is sooo fun for kids! The sound effects and pieces really attract people’s attention! I love the level of difficulty and precision it takes to play this game! I would definitely recommend to families looking for a challenging and engaging family game!
julise s.
operation is an old school family game. I recent invested in this old school game when we decided to start have game nights. As adults we still struggle to get all parts out without buzzing
I remember playing this as a kid and my younger sisters and then my nephews have played it too. It seems to not go out of fashion. Inexpensive and a good game for kids. Would recommend.
Brianna F.
Ottawa, ON
Its a game that takes 5 minutes to beat. I used to think it was incredible growing up but now, eh. Theres not as much of a thrill as there used to be. It would be cool if they came out with a version with even more body parts or smaller holes. Up the anti!!!
Erin P.
London, ON
We have this board game in our house hold and my 6yr old loves playing it! My 3yr old try's to but he's to impatient for this one. I remember playing it when I was a kid and I want my kids to grow up playing the same games
Este juego me encanta es uno de lo mejores juegos que he probado es super entretenido me encanta su manera de saber la diversi√≥n de los ni√Īos me pareci√≥ una manera de entretener a los ni√Īos en hasbro, si lo recommendar√≠a por que me parece un muy buen juego
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
A family classing. I grew up playing it with my cousins every summer when we went to Grandma's. Now... I get to play it with my kids, and even have one put aside to play when I am that grandma and the kids come to visit!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?