Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Christine Mae M.
I love this game it's fun and I would highly recommend this for family with kids
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
Classic game that has lasted well through the years. Enjoable and challenging
Keekee C.
x
Operation is an old school family game. I recent invested in this old school game when we decided to start have game nights. As adults we still struggle to get all parts out without buzzing. The only con is that the game what use to make that annoying sound which made the game no longer does, but instead vibrates which makes it more difficult to determine whether or not you made a connection.
Aisling G.
Cork Ireland
Childhood favourite gameūüėć Got it each year for Christmas brilliant game for kids and adults! So fun easy to play and great way past the time. The buzz gets me each time so fun I personally think every child should experience playing this in there childhood it's an amazing game and so affordable 5 stars all day long
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This used to be one of my favourite games to play with my brothers when we were younger. Neither of us really played by the rules or even bothered reading them, it was all about trying to distract each other when it wasn't our turn. It's actually good for concentration if you're playing alone or with friends.
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
As a child in the 80's every kid I knew had this game, I have spent many hours laughing playing this. I think I last played it in my 20's but it was still fun then. I may even pick up the new version just for the nostalgia of it and to prove to my other half I'm better at it than him.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
It was fun when I was a kid. I don't remember playing it all that much. Parents probably didn't want to keep replacing batteries I. It which is understandable.

Takes some concentration and some kids will get frustrated pretty easily.

It's a toss up for me. I doubt that I will pick it up for my kids.
Mafalda P.
Porto
To be honest i think this game is boring because is always the same (catch the bones) and is very easy to take all the bones off so that's way i don't really like it. However i think the ad is very good and that was what made me buy the game. I also think that to play one or two times is funny but after that no.
Nathan C.
This game is so fun , if you play with a family member or friend . I love how it buzzers or vibrates when you don't put it in correctly . It just makes the game more addicting and its very fun . I recommend buying this!
Jazz w.
Wow this brings back so many amazing childhood memories!
Me and my friends would play with this for hours when we was kids was so much fun to play! I still play it now and again with the kids in my family and they seem to enjoy it just as much as I did. Such an old classic that every child (or adult ūüėā) needs!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?