Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Very classic game, good for all ages over 3 I feel. I used to play this all the time! Highly recommended.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Really enjoyed this game as a child it would get boring after a while and I would lose the pieces easily.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Played this game as a kid and I never could when but enjoyed playing with my bothers sisters and cousins
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
Love this game! I have been playing it since I am a kid and now I play it with my nieces they love it!
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I like playing this game with my cousin it's kinda of hard to get the little things out like the heart
Tunisha H.
OH I LOVE THIS GAME! I used to play it when I was younger all the time, it takes so much concentration!
LeAera W.
Woodbury, NJ
One of my favorite games growing up as a kid. Can't wait to pass it on to my son when he gets of age.
Marie B.
My all time favorite game as a child! So glad I can still play this with my kids. A classic for sure.
Jenn R.
Spofford, NH
So much fun! My kids love it… and let's face it, me and my husband do too! A great family activity.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Classic game!! Great for younger children!! Many other themes available. Sound is annoying though!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Did the buzzer ever scare you when you touched the side?
Neliana M.