Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #7 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
El Paso, TX
So much fun to play. we always play this game in gamenight with the family. i love playing it with the kids.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Fun for your young ones. Definitely teaches them how to concentrate well. Their reactions can be priceless ūüėā
Sophia W.
Buffalo, NY
Awesome game. I used to love this game as a child. I love how it would buzz every time i hit the metal part.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Had this game as a kid and now our kids have it. yet we still as the adults love to play it lol.so much fun.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
I love this game! When I play I feel some type of way although it is very difficult for me but I enjoy it.
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
Fun game for family game night! Sitting around the table and playing this game with my kids is so much fun.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Very classic game, good for all ages over 3 I feel. I used to play this all the time! Highly recommended.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Really enjoyed this game as a child it would get boring after a while and I would lose the pieces easily.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Played this game as a kid and I never could when but enjoyed playing with my bothers sisters and cousins
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I like playing this game with my cousin it's kinda of hard to get the little things out like the heart
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
naf C.
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game I wonder if it a nice game? Would love to play it.
Neliana M.