Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #7 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this game was my favorite when i was a kid. It is a great learning tool for kids to learn about the human body
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
My all time flavor game every since I was little. I still pay when I get a chance or I find someone who has the game.
clorissa g.
This is alway a great game for family night the kids all get into it, it's fun for all. Recommended for families :)
Brittany F.
Great game for kids. I loved this when I was younger. good to work on hand eye coordination and add a little fun.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this game as a child and it does take a lot of skill. My daughter right now is too young to play with it.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Fun for kids but a bit boring after awhile. You have to try getting the pieces out without touching the sides.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Another childhood favorite!! We played this one a lot as kids. That darn BUZZZZZZ sound will get ya every time!
Clarissa T.
I used to play this game as a kid and the buzzer would always scare me! it was always fun getting to play this
Sophia W.
Buffalo, NY
Awesome game. I used to love this game as a child. I love how it would buzz every time i hit the metal part.
Lola S.
Akron, OH
Growing up as a child, I absolutely loved playing with my friends. Every child should have one. I still play.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
naf C.
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game I wonder if it a nice game? Would love to play it.
Neliana M.