Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
I loved this game growing up so much fun. It was challenging which was a good thing. Helps you learn control and patience
Christine C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I absolutely loved this game growing up! even though I could never seem to get the stuff out without hitting the sides
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I remember playing this game when I was a little girl. I love this game. I love to see who will make his nose light up.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Always play this with my daughter and family. She gets mad when she loses the game. And it's fun and very affordable
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this game was my favorite when i was a kid. It is a great learning tool for kids to learn about the human body
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
My all time flavor game every since I was little. I still pay when I get a chance or I find someone who has the game.
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
Has been my favorite since a kid ! My nieces n nephews from all ages 6-12 love to still play it we have so much funn
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Everyone should own this game, perfect game to play when you have kids and they say "I am bored" good for all ages!!
clorissa g.
This is alway a great game for family night the kids all get into it, it's fun for all. Recommended for families :)
Brittany F.
Great game for kids. I loved this when I was younger. good to work on hand eye coordination and add a little fun.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?