Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #7 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Traci A.
Eau Claire, WI
My son loves this game and all the noises it makes! It is a fun family game to play! Just make sure you don't perform a bad operation!😀
Xitlaly M.
This game nearly gave me heart attacks back then when I had it. I like it so much and although it gives me anxiety I enjoy playing it.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
I've played this with all my kids and they all lived it growing up.They would get so excited when it was their turn! Great family game!
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I love playing this growing up every Friday night's and now my kids love to play it. A very affordable for the fun you get out of it
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
This was such a fun game when I was younger. It's very entertaining and funny. It's fun to play and I would definitely recommend it.
BRANDY R.
Panama City
Love this game. It is so much fun for a family game night. My toddlers love to play and see who will be the last one to make it buzz
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Omg hahahah I remember playing this!!! Too fun!! ‘Meerrrr’ zap! It’ll get me every time! I jump to the sky ! Cheap and funny for kids
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Good old fashion games. This is an old favorite of mine. My entire family plays this and gets a laugh. Very affordable! Kids love it
Tori M.
Charlotte, NC
A good game if you are looking for short-term entertainment. I personally think it takes up a lot of space and gets boring quickly.
Megan M.
Red Hill, PA
Me and my son have so much fun playing Operation! All of the laughing and smiling make this game worth it. Very easy for the kids.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
Is this game really loud?
naf C.
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game I wonder if it a nice game? Would love to play it.
Neliana M.