Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #7 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I used to have this game as a kid and now my boys have one they live it and so did I. They are also working on fine motor skills great game!!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game is probably one of the best kids games ever!! Super fun to play no matter how old you are!!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic and fave! I played this as a child and I play this with my children today. They love it! It's affordable and we found it at target.
Kelsey W.
This game was always so much fun! But the pieces were very easy to lose. Definitely a fun game to keep a steady hand and to pass the time!
Blair M.
i used to play this with my brothers and sister all the time when I was a kid. So much fun! It always scared me when I would hit the sides
Joan D.
This is a fun game to play with friends and family. It is a classic game. You must play if you have not yet! Just don't lose the pieces!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
FUN! I used to love playing this game. I never owned it, but I always looked forward to playing it at my friends' houses. Good memories!
Xitlaly M.
This game nearly gave me heart attacks back then when I had it. I like it so much and although it gives me anxiety I enjoy playing it.
carey b.
I have been playing this forever and I now play it with my kids. Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too
Amy S.
I used to love this game when I was younger! It was always so hard to get the pieces without setting off the buzzer though. Great game!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
Is this game really loud?
naf C.
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game I wonder if it a nice game? Would love to play it.
Neliana M.