Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesGamesHasbro
Games Operation Silly Skill Game

Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game

by Hasbro

#11 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions.

Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game Omg, this game is amazing, how old is this game?
Eso pero se vuelve muy monotono
Start your review of Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate tooin reviews
Cynthia L.
Pomona , CA
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by Cynthia L.
So much fun. As a kid I was scared of the buzzing. I like this game for an exciting night it keeps the arguing to a minimal, since it’s funny when it Buzzes. The kids were very happy with the game!! If you can sit and/or play with the kids I highly suggest it
Brandy  N.
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by Brandy  N.
You gotta love Operation and all of the laughs you get when the buzzer goes off. My son really loved it and we were always laughing so much that we couldn't keep our hands steady to get the parts to keep the buzzer from going off. It is very affordable and I would definitely purchase it again. Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by Amiliana J.
This is a fun family game for ages 6+. It includes very tiny pieces so I wouldn’t recommend it for toddlers who like to put objects in their mouth. It includes cards that have a dollar amount and an image of what the player needs to get out with the tweezers if the player touches the edges while trying to grab the piece it’s the next players turn. this game is very fun and easy to play.
Jean  K.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by Jean  K.
My granddaughter received this for Christmas and she thinks it’s the funniest thing. She loves to play it. With her pop especially
Yohanna P.
Clearwater, FL
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by Yohanna P.
I bought it for my 5 year old son and it has been a great experience for him even developing his fine motor skills with the clamp. The bad thing is that we have lost most of the parts, it would be nice if they sold separate replacements.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This has to be one of my childhood favorite games! The one thing that I loved was the buzzing sound when you hit the metal part of the game trying to get one of the plastic pieces out of the game! You have to save the patient by not touching the metal but beating the game 74729734 times you just get bored and do crazy things! 🤣😂💀
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by Joslyn H.
I would always want to play this game as a child. Now my nieces and nephews love to play this game. It is such a perfect family game
Sharron N.
Richmond, KY
A classic game from my childhood. A game that utilizes excellent motor skills and calm. The object is to remove the pieces without touching the sides. And when you do the buzzer goes off and the light lights up. Great game for kids.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I've played this with all my kids and they all lived it growing up.They would get so excited when it was their turn! Great family game!
Tiffany  S.
Middleton, NH
2,196 reviews
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by Tiffany  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love this have!! It brings me back to my childhood. It's complicated, but super fun for the whole family!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fernanda C.
Mission, TX
il y a 3 mois
Marsha J. il y a un mois
The prototype for the game was created in 1964 by college student John Spinello. He sold the rights to the game to toy designer Marvin Glass for $500 and the promise of a job upon his graduation, a promise that Mr. Glass did not keep. The game was initially produced by Milton Bradley in 1965, the tweezer were called “electric probes” in the original game. The game is now produced by Hasbro and it’s estimated earnings to date are over $40 million dollars. Have a blessed day my fellow #Imfluenster
Nevaeh P.
il y a 10 mois
Pali Y. il y a 4 mois
It’s a classic and lots of fun
للجمال ح.
Nazik Sk. No:74 Yeşil, Nazik Sk. No:74, 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri https://maps.app.goo.gl/dCW6nDvsdUzR
naf C.
1,107 reviews
il y a 5 ans
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game I wonder if it a nice game? Would love to play it.
Holley E. il y a 3 ans
It's fun and easy if you are coordinated