Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game I wonder if it a nice gam...1 Answers
  • Who else lost the pieces ?2 Answers
Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
So much fun for the whole family to play. I used to play the original game when I was younger and loved it. I still have the original and this game. So much fun and have a great time spending it with family and friends.
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is my all time favorite thing in the world I love love love love this game and love playing it as a child and now with my children and nieces ... was given as gift to my son
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
When I was younger I would play this with my friends we would laugh for hours how silly and funny it was to lose or win . I really liked this game growing up .
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
They just don't make games like this anymore! I remember growing up and playing operation with friends and family members! The objective was to operate on the man and remove certain parts of his body (such as his funny bone etc.) with out hitting the metal sides with the metal tweezers! When you hit the sides it would scare the heck out of you with a loud buzzing sound. Which would mean you failed. Such a simple game but so fun! It helps with concentration and attention to detail as well having a steady hand!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My daughter received this as a birthday present for her 7th birthday and she still plays with it at 9 years old.  Her little sisters, ages 3 & 2 love playing it too.  They get the biggest laughs when it buzzes when you touch the metal.  It is fun to watch them having such a good time playing this game.  It is a favorite when they have friends over or we have game night.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Who could not love operation I can still hear yhe buzzer everytime hit the side if you get a chance buy it from wal mart or kmart better priced there and fun game for young and old but kids seem to like it its worth a buy good for family game night would buy again if i had time to play  Hasbro Classic Operation Game
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
I use to play this all the time!! The zapping buzz sounds scares me every time but always made me life too cause I New it wasn't my turn anymore!! Great game for kids! I haven't seen This game in a while though!!
Ester V.
Ester V.
I loved this game when I was a bit younger. I would always play this with my siblings. I am pretty sure that it is still somewhere in my house. One of my favorite games to play with my family. I did find myself losing some of the pieces. So I would recommend taking care of that>
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Quick, easy, and fun game for your whole family. I love playing it now as much as I did when I was a kid. The noise still scares me to death LOL My 5 year old daughter loves this game and its pretty good at teaching better hand-eye ordination. I would recommend this game.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
This is a great game for kids. Its another classic that I also enjoyed when I was growing up. I wish they sold extra pieces though. And you always know when your kids get it out BZZ, buzzz, ZZZt... Shut up in there! LOL. I'm pretty sure it was intended to learn the basic anatomy...
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?
Susmita U.