Hasbro Games Operation Silly Skill Game uploaded by ashley r.

BY HASBRO GAMES #6 in Games

This operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more. Grab your tweezers and hold your hand steady. What do you hear? It sounds like cavity sam has a case of bad plumbing. Can you operate and help him out? Press his nose to find out if your operation was a success, then listen up and the game will tell you what to grab next. Will you be the top doc? This game is for 1 or more players. It includes 1 game tray with a cavity sam patient and tweezers, 13 funatomy parts and instructions. see more...

• Is this game really loud?3 Answers
  • Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? B...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its so much fun great way to teach little ones how to concentrate too" in 5 reviews
Megan A.
I remember playing this as a kid and I loved playing it!! The buzzer always scared the crap out of me but that was part of the fun. I wasn't aware it was still being made! I think it's good for kids to play this and to learn about different parts of the body. If I have kids in the future this will be at my house!
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a neat game for kids because it engages not only their mind but their motor skills however, when I was a child, I didn't really like the game because it was very stressful to me because I didn't have a steady hand. My sister however, does have a steady hand, and used to love the game. I guess it depends on the child and their skill level
Stephanie M.
Waverly
I loved this game as a child even though the buzz always scared the life out of me lol. I can't play it very well now that I'm older because I tend to shake a little to much. I've bought this for several children as gifts but unfortunately technology has taken over and I have never even seen them play it. But I will always have fond memories of it.
Amandađź’‹ M.
Secaucus , NJ
Who doesn’t love this game it’s childhood memory is so fun helps with patience and control and concentration the kids go nuts when it makes the sound the buzzing sound always makes us jump and scream with laughter
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Operation is a classic that I love. I never get used to the zapping, but it's still just as fun as whenever I played it as a kid. You can find Operation at most stores with a toy section, and it's pretty affordable- average compared to most other games. I do recommend to parents, I babysit for a family whose son has trouble with his fine motor skills and this really seems to help.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
A classic and fun game for all ages. Be sure to carefully remove the pieces with the built in tweezers, or his nose will light up and buzz. It’s a fun game that is a hit with kids and adults.
Annie L.
Zionsville
Very fun but difficult game. It requires some skill and you can not have shaky hands. The object of the game is to get items out of the the guys body without touching the metal surrounding it. (Not for the weak of heart) The sound scares you even when you are expecting it. But overall its a pretty fun game!
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Oh man! I remember playing this growing up. This is among my top 10 favorite games. I would try to be so careful not to set off the buzzer that I would hold my breath haha. But sometimes my best friend and I would set off the buzzer on purpose oh well I hope you all have fun with this game
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Growing up, this was my favorite game! I'm so glad that its still sold in stores -- everyone needs to play! Pieces are small, which makes the game strategic, but not suitable for small children (choking hazard) but still fun nonetheless. Great gift for any scientist!
Brooke B.
Such a classic fun game for all ages. This game is sure to keep you on your toes and paying attention. The goal is to get all the pieces out of his body with tweezers without hitting the sides or you loose. This was always a childhood favorite, and I still love it!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you love or hate the remakes of this game
Charley F.
Stafford
Do they still even sell board games like these anymore? Brings back so much childhood memories lol
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game really loud?
Neliana M.
Is it a fun game?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who else lost the pieces ?