Hasbro Games Guess Who? uploaded by Vicky T.Hasbro Games Guess Who? uploaded by Wendi F.

BY HASBRO GAMES #12 in Toys

Guess who? From hasbro is the guessing game you know and love, now with more choices than ever. Try to guess your opponent's characters by asking questions like "do you have brown eyes?" or "are you wearing a hat?". Use the two included character sheets, or go online to download more. This two-player game is designed for ages six and up. see more...

• Is this version as good as the original?2 Answers
  • Who would you normally play this game with??? I use to play with ...7 Answers
  • Does everyone love this game as much as me?10 Answers
Andreia M.
Andreia M.
Beverly, MA
OMG his was a childhood favorite for myself and know I've introduced it to my daughter. She loves it. Great game for family game night. Now you can even by the game with other characters for even more guessing fun!!!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Such a fun game. I wish that there was a little more to it though because you can get through a game in a matter of minutes. Fun though for young kids.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This was such a great game when I was little. I loved playing it with my mom. I can't wait to play this game with my kids too.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
I love playing this game with my family for family game night and we play a lot of games and we by far love this game.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I can remember playing this game as a child and loving it and now enjoy playing it with my daughter.  It is such a cute game that is great for all ages.  I have seen friends add their own photos of family and friends to the boards and play like that for something different.  Really a cute game.  We purchased our at Walmart, but have seen them at Target, toys stores, etc.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Another one of my favorites as a child. I would literally make anyone and everyone play this with me. It's a quick game but can easily play it over and over again with having just as much fun each time, if not more. I think every kid should own this at some point because it's just one of those games that'll never go away because it's so popular. I know I still have mine packed away in storage.
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
My kids loved this game, and my grandchildren do as well.  I think it teaches great skills...how to ask questions, how to eliminate and make decisions, and the kids love manipulating the actual flip parts of the board.  We have this in full size and in the travel size.  Great game for the car or for travel in general!  Not separate pieces to lose....one in one board!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
We have this game and I am not a fan of the new version. The cards slide out and when they r lost, it screws up the whole game. I prefer the older version with the larger photos and flip tiles. Much better made and more sturdy for sure. The cards were in there super tight so they never fell out. 3 stars for fun times.
Heather M.
Heather M.
My daughter loves playing this game, but the quality isn't that great. We've already lost the little arrow from it, and I'm worried that the "doors" will come off as well. Other than that the game is fun and I like the different characters that are included (animals, food, etc.)
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
This was one of my favorite games as a child. i recently bought this for my daughter and now she wants me to play with her all the time. I love it. It helps my daughter remember details better and helps her with her descriptive skill for writing as well.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Melrose, MA
Does everyone love this game as much as me?
diana r.
diana r.
littlehampton
Who would you normally play this game with??? I use to play with my younger sister or cousin
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Is this version as good as the original?