Hasbro Games Bop It! Xt uploaded by Katrina S.

BY HASBRO GAMES

Have you mastered bop it!? then its time to take it to the next level with bop it! Xt. like the original bop it!, you need to pull, twist, spin and shake it when it tells you to, only now you can play it in party mode. plug in your headphones and keep the game all to yourself, or call your friends and make a party out of it. includes 3 aaa batteries. for 1 or more players. ages 8 and up. see more...

Hasbro Games Bop It! Xt
  • "This is fun- very challenging but definitely a great way to keep the family engaged together" in 1 review
  • "Always a good time, can't go wrong with the bop it!" in 1 review
  • "Can be a great game for young and old." in 1 review
  • "This is a newer version of the old bop it that I remember playing with many years ago." in 1 review
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
What can go wrong with bop it this game is so fun and that it’s a family favorite we have even took our Boppy on a road trip with us to keep us entertain any data being each other‘s high scores was fun in the car 🚘
Kara D.
This game is great for all ages. We used to pass it around to beat each other's high scores. From my father who was 40+ to my brother who was late teens to me that was just about 8-9 years old. This is definitely one of my favorite past times and we need to buy another one because they are so worth it. 10/10 recommend! They last forever.
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
This game was popular as a kid! Majority of the kids had this game and fought over who got to play next! They are worth the cost and affordable! It is so much fun to play!!!! i bought mine at target! Go get you one now to play!! i would buy this again!
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product is awesome. My daughter loves it. It's fun and simple. It gets you moving and talks junk to you too. We received it as a gift but can be purchased at Walmart or Target.
A H.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased for my children because it brought back memories from my childhood. They enjoyed for awhile but eventually got bored with it. Good game, probably won’t purchase again.
ashley r.
Bop it to Start
Haha, this is so much fun. This is one of those games that is truly fun for the whole family - from the young to the more well-seasoned. It's loud and the moves are fun to do. You've got three modes, so you can make it more challenging. We prefer the pass it mode, where you pass it to other players. That way everyone gets involved.
olivia v.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This toy rated for ages "8+" will provide hours of addictive fun. When I took it out of the box, the adults were practically fighting for their turn to play.

This handheld game is basically a "Simon says" toy. It has six commands (bop-it, twist it, flick it, spin it, pull it, and shake it). The "shake-it" command most times was unresponsive so we deactivated it per the instructions which was simple to do. The volume is adjustable and headphones can be used which makes it a great toy for road trips. There are multiple skill levels but we never made it out of the "novice" level. I personally feel they should have made the "novice" level a little slower so beginners could get a better feel for the game before it speeds up. It can be rather frustrating and young children and impatient adults may decide to put it back on the shelf. If you make it past 100 moves, a new level will be revealed.

There are multiple player modes..solo, pass it, party, and one-on-one.

At times we could not understand the comments being given but the commands to bop, twist, pull, etc were easily understood. The game keeps the top score to beat and announces it. There is a reset button than can be pressed to reset the score to zero.

This toy is very lightweight but seems well made. It comes with batteries already installed and requires no assembly.

Have fun!!
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
I could play this game for hours and hours trying to beat my own score. I love this game. One of my cousins brought it thanksgiving and obviously I played all night. Sorry fam, I'm addicted to Bop It! I know forsure that my cousin wont bring it to a family event again :P
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
This is super fun to play and super annoying when someone else is playing. Car rides with this things might make you want to pull that bus over and beat your kids but it is fun. Bop it, now bop it, now pull it, now twist it, now SHUT THE HECK UP BEFORE YOU BOTH DIE!
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I have mixed emotions about his game. Its fun but can drive you crazy at the same time! Great for a family game night if you're looking for competition. Available at Walmart.