BY HASBRO GAMES #22 in Games

Have you mastered bop it!? then its time to take it to the next level with bop it! Xt. like the original bop it!, you need to pull, twist, spin and shake it when it tells you to, only now you can play it in party mode. plug in your headphones and keep the game all to yourself, or call your friends and make a party out of it. includes 3 aaa batteries. for 1 or more players. ages 8 and up. see more...

Hasbro Games Bop It! Xt
  • "This is fun- very challenging but definitely a great way to keep the family engaged together" in 1 review
  • "Always a good time, can't go wrong with the bop it!" in 1 review
  • "Can be a great game for young and old." in 1 review
  • "This is a newer version of the old bop it that I remember playing with many years ago." in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
This toy rated for ages "8+" will provide hours of addictive fun. When I took it out of the box, the adults were practically fighting for their turn to play.

This handheld game is basically a "Simon says" toy. It has six commands (bop-it, twist it, flick it, spin it, pull it, and shake it). The "shake-it" command most times was unresponsive so we deactivated it per the instructions which was simple to do. The volume is adjustable and headphones can be used which makes it a great toy for road trips. There are multiple skill levels but we never made it out of the "novice" level. I personally feel they should have made the "novice" level a little slower so beginners could get a better feel for the game before it speeds up. It can be rather frustrating and young children and impatient adults may decide to put it back on the shelf. If you make it past 100 moves, a new level will be revealed.

There are multiple player modes..solo, pass it, party, and one-on-one.

At times we could not understand the comments being given but the commands to bop, twist, pull, etc were easily understood. The game keeps the top score to beat and announces it. There is a reset button than can be pressed to reset the score to zero.

This toy is very lightweight but seems well made. It comes with batteries already installed and requires no assembly.

Have fun!!
Heather D.
Heather D.
This game is awesome. I bought it for the kids but my husband and I play it too. It has different difficulty levels and multi player options too. I typically play it on beginner by myself. 😄 It's fun, challenging, and requires you to think fast.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Lame mine didn't have any sound at all i was so disappointed bug waste of money
ashley r.
ashley r.
Bop it to Start
Haha, this is so much fun. This is one of those games that is truly fun for the whole family - from the young to the more well-seasoned. It's loud and the moves are fun to do. You've got three modes, so you can make it more challenging. We prefer the pass it mode, where you pass it to other players. That way everyone gets involved.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
This is super fun to play and super annoying when someone else is playing. Car rides with this things might make you want to pull that bus over and beat your kids but it is fun. Bop it, now bop it, now pull it, now twist it, now SHUT THE HECK UP BEFORE YOU BOTH DIE!
Heather B.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I have mixed emotions about his game. Its fun but can drive you crazy at the same time! Great for a family game night if you're looking for competition. Available at Walmart.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
You can play this game alone or with a group. however i must warn ya if you haven't played it is addicted. such a fun game. you have to be fast with it or you'll lose your turn
Candice R.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I must say I was not savvy with this game. It's such a fun game. It's kind of like Simon Says but with more direction and color. I wish I was a pro though lol.
Becky W.
Becky W.
I had almost forgotten about this until i stumbled across it here. While rate for 8+ i, myself have played this for hours on end. It is a great way to pass the time and try to beat your personal best. On a side note, this is a GREAT alternative to video games and TV shows for kids. Best money you'll ever spend on yourself or for someone else
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Played this with a friends son and not a bad game kept me on my toes and he enjoyed it and so did I so would recommend.