BY HASBRO GAMES #34 in Games

Sink your opponents fleet in this classic game of strategic combat. battleship from hasbro encourages critical thinking and logic as you hide your ships and search for your enemys. track your hits and misses as you navigate your way to your opponents battleship. the portable fold-up game trays make this a perfect travel game. for 2 players. ages 7 and up. see more...

• Would you recommend this game over others for a family game night?6 Answers
  • Battleship has always been a great game to play! My brother and I...1 Answers
  • Battleship has always been a great game to play! My brother and I...1 Answers
  • "Battle Ship has always been so much fun for me." in 1 review
  • "Battleship is one of my all time favorite games I win almost every time I play" in 1 review
  • "Such a fun game that I loved playing as a child and now I love playing it with my child." in 1 review
Heather H.
West Farmington
I played this game as a kid with my brothers and cousin, and we always had a great time playing. I think my kids will enjoy it too. This being a two player game is helpful too, as my oldest doesn't always want to play with the younger ones. Hasbro Games Battleship
Blair M.
i love this so much i think that this help so much i hope that you will try this out soon and it wasn't that expensive and always was able to beat my older brother
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is one of the games that my students pick week after week if they have earned reward time. It's fairly easy to learn and play. Even when my students need a refresher if they haven't played it in a while, they pick it up again quickly. It's fairly durable too, but you need to be mindful not to lose and of the little pieces. They are round and easily roll off of tables.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
It is official. I have passed down my obsession with this game to the Next Generation. Although I am the champion and maybe a little competitive when it comes to battleship I found it to be a good exercise in strategy :)
Brittany M.
I love a good game of battleship. It's fun to guess where your opponents ships are. It's creative how the creators chose different color pegs to mark vacant or occupied spots.
Kayla M.
Fort Drum, NY
My son and I LOVE playing battleships together. He got it for Christmas together and honestly even though I got it for him I think I also got it for myself haha. Such a fun game that I loved playing as a child and now I love playing it with my child. The ONLY complaint I have it there are too many pegs and they don't all fit so we put some of them in a zip lock just incase down the road we lose pegs and need more
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
If you're a good guesser, this is an awesome game. It helps to learn the other person's style, and gives you a glimpse into how they think. The best part is, the game isn't skill related at all. It's totally based on how well your opponent (knows you) guesses where you hid your ships.
Crystal S.
Battleship is a classic Hasbro game. My family and I have always enjoyed playing and now my husband and I like to test each other's skill at the same as well. The only downside to the game is that it's designed for 2, but we always just formed t teams which made it even more challenging!
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Always an enjoyable time while playing this game! It's great to go one-on-one against your partner or child. Wouldn't recommend for young children, you might lose all the pegs or they might choke!
Ellen W.
A great version of this classic game - easy to hold in your lap while sitting on a couch. Pieces stay in place but aren't difficult to remove. Each player's board seals for easy storage and clean-up. Highly recommend!
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Would you recommend this game over others for a family game night?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Would you recommend this to other families? We're trying to do more family game nights instead of movie nights so I've been trying to decide what games would be great.
Karleigh C.
Battleship has always been a great game to play! My brother and I used to play it growing up. We always enjoyed trying to find ways to make our ships difficult to find by spacing them out across the entire board or putting them all very close together to try and throw the other person off!
Karleigh C.