BY HASBRO

Classic twister have been getting people twisted and tangled since the 1960's. you'll fall over with laughter as you get tied up in knots. see more...

Ally L.
This game was fun for hours when I was growing up, and I will continue to play this with my kids someday. I was happy to see that I now retails for much less so it is very affordable. Absolutely recommend this.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A good classic game for the kids. Can be a good game for the whole family or adult friends, but space gets a little tricky as we all grow up and get bigger :).
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Twister is a great game, fun for all ages! You can play it with lots of people, on teams, etc. Very cheap to buy now too.
Unyque C.
Always have a blast playing this oldie but goodie game, always end up laughing and having so much fun
Christine Mae M.
A really good and classic game for families and I would highly recommend this product for parties
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Twister is one of the best games out there by far. It doesn't matter how old you are. It's great.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I remember playing this a lot when I was little, it was so much fun and entertaining! Love it.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
This is an awesome game for sleepovers. Definitely, gets everyone riled up and tangled lol