Hasbro Despicable Me 2 Operation Board Game uploaded by Alexiis O.Hasbro Despicable Me 2 Operation Board Game uploaded by Alexiis O.Hasbro Despicable Me 2 Operation Board Game uploaded by Heather F.

BY HASBRO

It's the classic skill game of Operation, now with multitudes of minions! Stuart's having a bad day and it's up to you to fix him. Operate on Stuart to remove the unicorn fluff or fix his nutty noggin and his toxic tongue! Collect all of Stuart's Funatomy parts to win and earn extra points with Minion Medics, but don't set off the buzzer! Are your hands steady enough to win the Despicable Me 2 version of Operation? Despicable Me 2 Operation Game includes: gameboard featuring Stuart the Patient and tweezers 4 Minion Medics 11 plastic Funatomy parts 1 storage bag and game guide WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Contains small parts and small balls. Ages 6 and up. Not for children under 3 years. For 1 or more players. Adult assembly required. Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included) Operation and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

Tia J.
Easy for the whole family. My 2 and 4 year old were able to play despite the game being labled 6+.My husband played too. I got it from Amazon.com. The kids loved the sound effects.Its a 5 for our family.
Alexiis O.
Regular operation but minion themed. Quality is not the greatest, it feels cheap and flimsy, but it does what it is supposed to. The minion that is being operated on is just a cardboard over the board, mine is actually not placed correctly and I can't seem to fix it, so that'll probably end up ripped out in a few months. See picture.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
A very fun game! We got it for our 7 year old son for Christmas! He loves it! We play it everyday! I recommend it to everyone!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
My family loves game nights and we are always looking for new and fun games that we all enjoy. This game is very fun and a big hit for everyone! Some snacks and this game and you have all the ingredients for a really fun night.