Hasbro Connect 4 Grid

Challenge a friend to disc-dropping fun with the classic game of Connect 4 by Hasbro! Drop your red or yellow discs in the grid and be the first to get 4 in a row to win. If your opponent is getting too close to 4 in a row, block them with your own disc! Whoever wins can pull out the slider bar to release all the discs and start the fun all over again! Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions. For 2 players aged 6 and up.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Super fun games to play ? Connect for is a great game to play now that we are quarantined to stay inside this is a great way to connect with family and friends and try to stay away from the Internet and phones
Who still plays?
Start your review of Hasbro Connect 4 Grid!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Simple, fun, easy to learn game. It appeals to a wide age group and is easy to set up. It’s special playing games from my childhood with my own children!
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Target
My husband and I love playing this !! Our kids like playing it too. I think everyone can play a couple rounds of connect 4. It’s a classic and fun to teach the little kids to play.
Dylan  W.
The game is very challenging yet so simple! One downside is only two players can play at the same time. However the two players playing have lots of fun! I'd definitely recommend if you have children or just love some good competition!
Elizabeth  H.
La Mesa, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hasbro Connect 4 Grid uploaded by Elizabeth  H.
Absolutely loved playing this when I was younger, it was always a challenge to try and beat my dad and when I finally did I was so stoked and proud of myself. I will forever have very fond memories of this game.
Melissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy bueno para pasar un bien raro jugando con los pequeñines de la casa y mantenernos ocupados y divertidos. Mi hijo tiene uno hace mas de un año y aun esta nuevo.
Bianca L.
providence
Hasbro Connect 4 Grid uploaded by Bianca L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have the same games for years because all of the fun it provides for the family. It’s good with all ages!
Latoya  G.
Kannapolis, NC
Hasbro Connect 4 Grid uploaded by Latoya  G.
Great family game can play with my husband down to my five year old. Easy to understand not alot complicated instructions. Great way to disconnect kids from video and online games. And brings you together as a family.
Katie J.
Monroe, WI
1,146 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hasbro Connect 4 Grid Game! Connect 4 is such a fun game and I have been playing it since I was a little kid. Connect 4 is an easy game that people of all ages can play. Hasbro Connect 4 Grid is a good quality game at an affordable price. I have been playing Hasbro games for many years now. I will continue to play Hasbro Connet 4 Grid Game in the future.
Brandy N.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I grew up playing Connect 4 and so has my son. It's a great little strategy game. It does not take a long time to play so you can always fit in a quick game of Connect 4. My son enjoyed it and we still play it every now and then. I definitely would buy this game again. Hasbro Connect 4 Grid
Tara Z.
Frostburg
Hasbro Connect 4 Grid uploaded by Tara Z.
My kids play all the time I remember loving this game as a child and now my kids play it all the time (ages 9 and 7).