Hasbro Classic Jenga Game

by Hasbro

#2 in Games

The classic jenga wood game will challenge players' mental and physical skill. Players have to stack wooden blocks vertically until they form a tower. Then, each player has to pull out a single block from the bottom of the tower and place it on top without knocking over the tower. The game ends when the entire pile of blocks come crashing down. This wooden block game has 54 authentic hardwood blocks. It can be played by multiple players at a time. It's suitable for participants aged 6 years and above. This tower stack game's playing time is 30 minutes or less.

Who still plays?
What do you like best about this game?
How often do you play this game?
Start your review of Hasbro Classic Jenga Game!
Product Highlights
“A bar I go to actually have this game that you can take out and play and its so much fun, often people we dont now will come join us and play, you can't say no to a game of Jenga!” in 14 reviews
“A very favorite game of ours, and I would love to have the giant Jenga that Sheldon had on Big BAng, lots of fun for people of all ages.” in 11 reviews
“Easy and super fun game to play , This game always gets me so mad because of how clumsy I am haha sure tales alot of concentration . ” in 10 reviews
“Jenga will always be a classic fun game for the whole family, regardless of how frustrating it is when the tower falls.” in 10 reviews
“I love Jenga I remember playing it when I was a kid and being able to play it with my daughter is just a nice feeling that I can share something with her from my childhood. ” in 8 reviews
Severna Park, MD
A great game for the family. If you actually want to sit down and play it I would recommend 7+. It’s fun to play with younger kids as well but they aren’t as coordinated so they game won’t last as long. They blocks are great quality so they’re also just fun to build with.
fontana
Purchased at: Target
Talk about the perfect game for game night. This game is very fun and keeps you on your toes! It takes skill once and patience because you have to make sure the block you pull out from the bottom won’t knock down the tower. I recommend this game to anyone from any age .
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Fun game to play with friends or family! I always have such a good time whenever I am playing this. I definitely would recommend this to those looking for a group game. Lots fun, laughs, interactions. Also makes a good birthday gift or Christmas gift!
New York
What's better than Jenga?! Nothing! The blocks are very sturdy and durable so you can drop them a million times and they will never break nor chip. The blocks are a perfect size for the table top, or if you're sitting on the floor. Overall a great party game!!
Ah, Jenga, it's a real family favorite. I play this offer and over with my 5 and 6yr old boys. They take a while to get tired of this game. It's a quick simple game for us to enjoy. They love watching it fall down and then setting it up again. I would recommend this product.
Such a fun game to play with groups of people! All my family loves it. It’s nice because kids and adults can both have fun with it! It’s simple and easy, but still very fun! It’s a nice product that is reasonably priced and fun for all ages!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this game... There are various of Jengas. One of my favorite is drunken Jenga the different part is that who ever make the pieces fall drinks a shot and so on. I guess it's a funner game to see who loses the most, and who gets drunk. Lol
Richmond, KY
I purchased this game for my daughter a couple years ago. We have had a lot of fun with it, it's always fun too when she has friends over because multiple people can play
Damariscotta, ME
This has been a family favorite since coming out my parents played this with me and now I play this with my oldest the price is reasonable between $5-$10 in most store also it’s a great birthday or Christmas gift for a pre teen
I absolutely loooooove Jenga. It's always a blast no matter who I'm playing with - other adults or children (not sure of actual age range on it but I play with my nieces and nephews aged three to seven and it's great). Super simple to play but tons of fun.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...