BY HASBRO #3 in Games

The classic jenga wood game will challenge players' mental and physical skill. Players have to stack wooden blocks vertically until they form a tower. Then, each player has to pull out a single block from the bottom of the tower and place it on top without knocking over the tower. The game ends when the entire pile of blocks come crashing down. This wooden block game has 54 authentic hardwood blocks. It can be played by multiple players at a time. It's suitable for participants aged 6 years and above. This tower stack game's playing time is 30 minutes or less.

• Do you play a special way?1 Answers
  • I wonder if they will come out with special editions of Jenga-such ...14 Answers
  • Is it hard to play Jenga?48 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "A bar I go to actually have this game that you can take out and play and its so much fun, often people we dont now will come join us and play, you can't say no to a game of Jenga!" in 14 reviews
  • "A very favorite game of ours, and I would love to have the giant Jenga that Sheldon had on Big BAng, lots of fun for people of all ages." in 11 reviews
  • "Easy and super fun game to play , This game always gets me so mad because of how clumsy I am haha sure tales alot of concentration . " in 10 reviews
  • "Jenga will always be a classic fun game for the whole family, regardless of how frustrating it is when the tower falls." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Jenga I remember playing it when I was a kid and being able to play it with my daughter is just a nice feeling that I can share something with her from my childhood. " in 8 reviews
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this game a lot! Don't need skills at all to play this game at all. Just pull out which block you feel like pulling out without having the whole tower knocked down. It's simple. I love to play it when I am with family or at a bbq. And I like to play this as a drinking game also. To whoever knocks to tower down takes a shot. It's a fun drinking game. The downfall I have for this game is having to set it up all up again once it's knocked over.. But if you have a crowd around you to talk to while setting up the tower then you will easily forget about it.
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
I was able to buy this one on sale, so it was worth it! I have a toddler, so my husband and I are not really able to play with it the way it is supposed to be played. But my daughter loves it too, and we play with it together by building stuffs just like how blocks are played. I am glad that we also have this for impromptu gatherings when we might have visitors or friends coming over, and we would have something to do. I am sure this would be of use when my toddler grows!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
For a night of good 'ol fashioned family fun, JENGA is the game! Great game for playing with multi-aged players. Target has it at a reasonable price & shipping was lightning fast. A great gift to give & to receive - especially if you've lost a few pieces through the years. The new box is great for storing, keeping all the pieces together. Good idea for a b-day present or a great family gift.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a really fun, suspenseful game to play. It's simple to set up and a good time to play with friends and family. You can find it for cheaper at places like Target. It's a cool idea to have it as something that people can write a note on at a party and then every time you play it you will remember that day. I recommend this game to others.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
A really fun game that people of all ages can play together! Such a simple, classic game becomes a must-have in game nights. I can play with my family during holiday get-togethers or friends with alcohol in the mix. Love it either way. Can't wait to get a big version of this Jenga game to play in my backyard!
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of the simplest games invented yet soo much fun! I have pulled this game out amongst teenagers and older folks alike and they always have a blast. If you frequently have get-togethers, you should own this. You'll be surprised how much fun it adds to your party or hangout.
Ale D.
Ale D.
I used to play this a lot with my brother when we were little, it's easy to play and very fun.
I love to play this with my friends when they're in my house.
I think the price depends on the store but it's not that expensive so I think its ok to buy it if you don't have one already.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
This is my absolute favorite game. We purchases on Amazon it was I believe 799 don't want Mark my words I might've been 14 I don't really know my husband bought it but it's really fun and I absolutely recommend it to any child or adult. It really builds critical thinking skills.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This is a great game for the whole entire family to enjoy together. Not too complicated for little ones to join in on the fun. Wonderful to watch the children be completely surprised when it all falls down. Helps with children's fine motor skills and patience and taking turns.
April E.
April E.
Who says you can't have fun with a tower of wooden blocks? I played this all the time when I was younger and my husband and I have bought for our house for entertainment use with his nieces and nephews. Definitely a fun game and it shows kids to be patient. lol
Bronx, NY
Is it hard to play Jenga?
Bronx, NY
Is it fun to play this game?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Can you get this game at walmart or toys r us?
Bronx, NY
Do you need strategy to play this game?
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
I wonder if they will come out with special editions of Jenga-such as pink Jenga to support Breast Cancer, etc?