Hasbro Classic Jenga Game
The classic jenga wood game will challenge players' mental and physical skill. Players have to stack wooden blocks vertically until they form a tower. Then, each player has to pull out a single block from the bottom of the tower and place it on top without knocking over the tower. The game ends when the entire pile of blocks come crashing down. This wooden block game has 54 authentic hardwood blocks. It can be played by multiple players at a time. It's suitable for participants aged 6 years and above. This tower stack game's playing time is 30 minutes or less.see more...
Top Questions See all 30 Q&A
- "A bar I go to actually have this game that you can take out and play and its so much fun, often people we dont now will come join us and play, you can't say no to a game of Jenga!" in 14 reviews
- "A very favorite game of ours, and I would love to have the giant Jenga that Sheldon had on Big BAng, lots of fun for people of all ages." in 11 reviews
- "Easy and super fun game to play , This game always gets me so mad because of how clumsy I am haha sure tales alot of concentration . " in 10 reviews
- "Jenga will always be a classic fun game for the whole family, regardless of how frustrating it is when the tower falls." in 10 reviews
- "I love Jenga I remember playing it when I was a kid and being able to play it with my daughter is just a nice feeling that I can share something with her from my childhood. " in 8 reviews
When my husband and I got married, we had everyone write on Jenga pieces as the guest book and now when we play together we get to see all of the nice messages everyone wrote us on our special day!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos