BY HASBRO #2 in Games

The classic jenga wood game will challenge players' mental and physical skill. Players have to stack wooden blocks vertically until they form a tower. Then, each player has to pull out a single block from the bottom of the tower and place it on top without knocking over the tower. The game ends when the entire pile of blocks come crashing down. This wooden block game has 54 authentic hardwood blocks. It can be played by multiple players at a time. It's suitable for participants aged 6 years and above. This tower stack game's playing time is 30 minutes or less.

Hasbro Classic Jenga Game
  • "A bar I go to actually have this game that you can take out and play and its so much fun, often people we dont now will come join us and play, you can't say no to a game of Jenga!" in 14 reviews
  • "A very favorite game of ours, and I would love to have the giant Jenga that Sheldon had on Big BAng, lots of fun for people of all ages." in 11 reviews
  • "Easy and super fun game to play , This game always gets me so mad because of how clumsy I am haha sure tales alot of concentration . " in 10 reviews
  • "Jenga will always be a classic fun game for the whole family, regardless of how frustrating it is when the tower falls." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Jenga I remember playing it when I was a kid and being able to play it with my daughter is just a nice feeling that I can share something with her from my childhood. " in 8 reviews
Olguiisz P.
I love this game, it's perfect to play with everyone in the house even with children, it's fun, it helps you concentrate and all that. excellent game to play with your family or your best friends !! I recommend it totally, it's a very entertaining game !!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love the classic game Jenga?! I love this game from the bottom of my heart! I always played as a kid and now get to play it with my kids as well!

When my husband and I got married, we had everyone write on Jenga pieces as the guest book and now when we play together we get to see all of the nice messages everyone wrote us on our special day!
Darlene R.
Brimley
This game is fun for the whole family.  There’s something satisfying about the person after you pulling out the wrong piece and the whole thing coming down.  It is a little shocking and great fun for everyone.  The laughs just keep coming all night.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
What a fun way to pass the time! I mean who doesnt love the anticipation of a tower of blocks to come down at any moment. Or of strategizing and trying to make sure your opponent get a stuck brick! My boys love it and mom and dad love it! So much fun!
Jessica L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with this game. It can be for ages late 2 year old - 3 to super old. I was surprised who easily younger kids get into this game and I think it definitely helps their brain development and steady hands. I personally love this game, I loved it as a little kid. Definitely recommend.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hasbro Classic Jenga Game is a game for all ages. I played this game as a kid, my children have played it and now my grandchildren are playing it. I believe for children it helps them develop their motor skills because you need a steady hand. I would definitely recommend this to other parents and grandparents.
avani p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I did a fun thing with this game for my Sweet 16 party. I took the blocks out onto a table and had a note that said "Help build memories Sign a Jenga piece!" A bunch of people and friends signed the blocks and I still have them! I think it was a cute idea, and plus I can still play with them.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A great game to play. I play it at home with my son, he loves it and loves how tricky and challenging it can get. Makes him think about his next move. I also play this when I'm out with my friends. There are bars that have many board games and this is one of our go-to games.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
Such a classic! You can play this game or amp it up in your own personal way! There are so many different ways to make this game a step from the normal. I have forever loved and will always love the classic game! Will always have a game of Jenga in the household!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Jenga is a fun game to play with friends or family it takes a steady hand and a little bit of thinking to make sure that's the one you want to pull. But if you haven't played Jenga is a bunch of block you build up. 3 by 3 and you have to pull one block out at a time and the person who makes it fall loses! It's very fun and very affordable
Bronx, NY
Is it hard to play Jenga?
Bronx, NY
Is it fun to play this game?
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Can you get this game at walmart or toys r us?
Bronx, NY
Do you need strategy to play this game?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
I wonder if they will come out with special editions of Jenga-such as pink Jenga to support Breast Cancer, etc?