Hasbro Chutes and Ladders Board Game - Nostalgia Edition Game Tin uploaded by Olivia G.Hasbro Chutes and Ladders Board Game - Nostalgia Edition Game Tin uploaded by Daphne W.

BY HASBRO

The chutes and ladders nostalgia tin from hasbro is a fantastic way to store your favorite board game with style. It features a decorative tin box with built-in storage, a vintage 1956 edition game board, old fashioned spinner with arrow, and four frosted playing pieces. Reach square 100 with your very own special edition chutes and ladders nostalgia tin! Decorative tin with built-in storage. Graphics inspired by 1962 edition. Vintage gameboard and components included. see more...

• Where did you buy this1 Answers
  • I used to play this with my grandparents when they used t...9 Answers
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This was one of my favorite games that I used to play growing up. Only problem was my sister always beat me. I think it's one of the easier board games for younger children to understand and play along with so it's great for a family night that everyone can participate in
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
My 4 year old loves this game. It teachers her taking turns, counting, following game rules and also that it’s ok to lose. We all,have fun playing together on family game nights.
Brittany M.
I used to get so happy when I got to go up the huge ladder! And I thought it was so silly when someone had to slide down the big slide. Some games one of us would almost win and have to slide ally he way down over and over again! Lol
Ashley O.
Papillion
This is a childhood favorite for me! This game never gets old and is so fun to play with your little ones ! It’s a classic and is easy to play and learn! I recommend this for all families to play!!great classic game!
olivia v.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought the nostalgic version of this game for my fiance, as we have often talked about how tough it is to find the original versions of our childhood games and refuse to go for the newer, cartoonistic versions. I grew up with the 80's version from Hasbro, but it's even harder to find, so I took a chance on this collectible. Over Christmas break, all of the family (12 of us, the youngest being 24) pulled this out to play at least a dozen times and had a blast! My nephews (3 and 5) received the newer version for christmas as well and have been captivated by the old one! The life lessons of good and bad are truly educational for the little ones and still heart-warming for us "older folk." the board and setup are perfectly simple, and they have made us all remember a simpler, purer time. I would recommend this for anyone who loves the pull that a good boardgame has on a loving household...this has been a blast! (also, look into the candyland nostalgia tin...there's a combo pack out there that is pretty great!)
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I never played Chutes and Ladders as a child. As an adult I use it in my work as a BCBA. It creates multiple opportunities for kids to practice a form of losing. There are also so many cool versions of it now.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is a great game for all ages to play with young children. Even though you are a grown up you enjoy this game. Children with short attention spans can hang in there until the end to love this too. A great classic a game all around.  Chutes and Ladders by Parker Brothers
Melissia D.
Arbuckle, CA
This game is a classic and I've made sure to stock up on the classic's for my children! It's worth hours of fun and a great addition to any game closet!
I just bought my youngest this game for her room because she play's it so much it's a great learning tool also with numbers.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
I loved this game as a child and I still love playing it with my niece and nephew. It's good fun for the whole family. I enjoy all the little pictures on the game next to the ladders and chutes. They are very cute. The old design is much better than the new ones.
Alexandra A.
I love playing this game because of how simple it is for the kids to comprehend. There's chutes and ladders. Spin the thingy, climb a ladder or fall down a chute. Simple, fun, and enjoyable for the whole family
Sahra-jessica F.
Sudbury , ON
I used to play this with my grandparents when they used to baby sit me almost 20+ years ago, is this one the same idea? I like that they are redoing some of the old classic board games.
Gabby D.