BY HASBRO #35 in Games

The classic game of candy land designed as it was in the 1962 edition of the game and packaged in a sturdy tin container. Move your gingerbread man across the board by drawing cards showing the spaces to move. On this journey through the candy inspired locations to get home, children will learn colors in an enjoyable and memorable way. Decorative tin with built-in storage. Graphics inspired by 1962 edition. Vintage gameboard and components included. see more...

• I love candy land! Where can I find this?! 3 Answers
  • Would you recommend buying the nostalgia edition tin over just th...3 Answers
Annie L.
Zionsville
Candy Land is a classic game that every child should have the chance to play. Growing up I played candy land all of the time. Candy land is great for kids because it is very easy to understand. Instead of using numbers to move spaces they use colors and pictures.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This has to be my number one board game. I loved playing this as a kid and I still love it. My daughter loves playing it and so do my nieces and nephews. When we are stuck in the house with nothing to do we pull this out and have a hours of fun. Highly recommend buying this
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Great childhood game right here! Who doesn't own a candy land game. I believe this was one of the first board games my children received. Great game. I played this as a child and it's something my children are growing up playing as well... Sweet sweet memories. Highly recommend even great for the younger ones.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely loved this game as a kid. Truth be told I would count out how many people were going to play and plant the ice queen card so I would get it. I never counted any father and then end up with the licirous guy haha fun for all ages!
Mandie L.
This was one of my most favorite games growing up!! My mom and I would play this game almost every day! It is the best game ever for kids. This is definitely one to have your own kids try and play. Along with shoots and ladders. :)
Amy B.
A favorite of mine growing up. I always wanted to be the ice one. She was so pretty. My kids enjoy the game now a great way to learn color, counting, and sportsmanship. A great game to learn how to play fair.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
This game brings back many memories. I played it a lot when i was a kid and now my kids love it. The board is very colorful and the little people are cute. The box is compact
Joan D.
I love this game. It is a classic and good for all ages. Great for game night. It is an easy game to play. You have to try it at least once in your life.
brittany G.
Ypsilanti , MI
This is perfect I LOVE this game I havebeenplaying it forever but I always end up with the boxes broken then I lose cards so the tin WAS A GREAT IDEA!!
Cindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this game but could never find the original, i definitely need to buy this immediately. My favorite board game when i was a little girl.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you recommend buying the nostalgia edition tin over just the regular game?
Shelby F.
I love candy land! Where can I find this?!