BY HASBRO #9 in Games

Start down the "magical" road to "sweet" surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features the fun illustrations that kids love. Do you want to be Mally Mallo or Giggly Gumdrop? Choose your sweet character and then dance your way along the rainbow path to Peppermint Forest, the Lagoon of Lord Licorice and Princess Frostine's Ice Palace! Let your imagination soar as you make your way to King Kandy's Castle to win! Candy Land and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

Hasbro Candy Land Board Game

Start your review of Hasbro Candy Land Board Game!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Linwood, KS
OMG this game is so nostalgic for me! I oh so loved this game as a child! Being a little girl, lol pretending I was some candy princess or something. I made my brother play it with me all the time! Its a precious game!!! Love it still, although I haven't got to play it in a while lol . It's such a fun cute, candy oriented game. Love the bright colors, and design of it all. Easy for even younger children to understand, and to be included, by being able to play too.
Providence, RI
After reading some negative reviews I was hesitant but figured I could afford $6 to see for myself. I don't normally leave reviews but after seeing some of the negative comments wanted to share my experience. Purchased for my 4 year old and have had for about a week. We've played it so many times my eyes are crossing but it has held up just fine and the board seems to be well made. My child has respect for her belongings so we haven't had issues with anything falling apart or seeming flimsy. In my opinion it's as good as any other game board. Some of the other people complaining stated that there isn't enough room for more than one token on a square. This made me chuckle because after reading the directions (YES I READ INSTRUCTIONS for Candyland which is funny in and of itself)...I was amused to find though that the squares aren't meant for multiple tokens. In the instructions it clearly says that if you draw a card and land on a square that is already occupied you are to move to the next square. This completely takes care of that issue and we laughed that I learned something new by actually reading the directions. Other than that I think the quality is exceptional for the price and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. I would also purchase as a gift. I felt the quality was higher than what the price reflects :) We love it!
For about $9 at your local Walmart this game is tons of fun for ages 3 and up and up to 4 players at a time. 4 players because there is only 4 game pieces to choose from. It comes with 4 game pieces or characters, a spin wheel of colors, and instructions. It is fun with 4 players. The adventures are colorful and candy themed. The first to make it to the castle wins the game. I would continue to purchase.
Italy
I absolutely love candy land I had it as a child and now my children love playing it. It's one of our favorite games to play during family game night. The only thing I wish was different is that the pieces were bigger so I didnt have to worry about my toddler putting them in his mouth. All in all a great product I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Cumming, GA
This is the same game that was around 30 years ago when I was super young. It’s a little boring for adults, but it’s a game you can play with young kids and they understand how to play. You don’t have to pay much attention to what’s going on in the game and you spend quality time with your kids, so that’s awesome. Wait maybe I should rate it higher?
Flushing, MI
This game is a classic! I have fond memories of playing it with my brother and my grandma. When my son was old enough to play, my grandma actually bought it fr my own son and we were able to carry on the tradition. I hate that the board games have all been cheapened, however and things have been changed. Still gets five stars for the nostalgia though.
Monticello, KY
One of my all-time favorite games has to be Candy Land! I have played many hours of Candy Land with my friends and family! I love sharing this game with my little girl and she finds all the colors and characters as wonderful as me! I would buy this game again if needed but as sturdy as it is i plan to play this game for many more years to come!
Candy Land is probably my favorite childhood game tbh. I love the artwork and the idea of a giant land of candy. The color and the characters are just so plain fun! I hate those stupid squares that make you stuck but that is half the fun. I plan to play Candy Land with my kids when I have some. I spent a lot of time playing this growing up.
Santa Maria, CA
Great game and so much fun for the kids! I remember playing this game with my grandma growing up and now my kids will remember playing it as they grow up. Easy to understand. It can take a while to finish the game, so my daughter didn't truly enjoy it until she was about 5 with a better attention span. Always priced right and is a classic!
Oak grove, MN
This is fun to play with my 4 year old! The only down side is the quality of the cards and game board itself is NOTHING COMPARED to the quality I had when I was a kid! I wish they would make quality products like they used. Super disappointing when trying to play with a young kid and have them not accidentally wreck the game
whoo else played it?
Who still plays?

Hasbro Candy Land Board Game

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email