Hasbro B0965 Monopoly Deal uploaded by Alexis R.Hasbro B0965 Monopoly Deal uploaded by Chelsey M.

BY HASBRO

Get a handy way to play the classic property-trading game! Be the first collect 3 full property sets of different colors and youll win the Monopoly Deal Card Game. Youll pick up cards when its your turn and play Action cards to charge players rent steal their cards or demand money for your birthday. Build up property sets gather piles of money and keep wheeling and dealing until You're the Monopoly Deal winner! Features Monopoly Deal game is the card version of the classic Monopoly game Collect sets of properties with different colors Earn and swap properties and charge other players rent Steal properties or demand money from other players when you get the right Action card Ages 8 and up For 2 to 5 players. see more...

Brandi B.
Logan, UT
This is so addictive! All of the competition that come with monopoly without having to play FOREVER! This game takes a couple of intense fun competitive minuets. I love it! This is my husband and I’d favorite game to play backpacking or camping. It’s also a hit st game nights. We love it!!
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
We’re a young family so my husband and I are always looking for something quick we can do after we put our little guy to bed. This has been super fun, has strategy, and is most importantly pretty quick. We can play 2-4 games a night. A lot less stressful than hours of traditional monopoly. Hasbro B0965 Monopoly Deal
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
A super fun, fast paced version of the classic Monopoly game!  It is easy to pick up and there is even some strategy involved to get you thinking.  You can easily find it for about $5 at toy stores, Amazon, even grocery stores. Worth picking up to have on hand for rainy days!
Gabriela R.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love playing monopoly but it would always take too long. Monopoly Deal is amazing. It's so addicting too, so when you finish one game you want to play again and again. Like any other game, it may seem confusing at first, but after one play you'll get the hang of it. My friends and I play all the time to relax after work and end up staying up late. You still get the joy of owning properties, paying rent, and getting money on your birthday!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
I love this game. It's cheap and easy to play. This game is just like the classic monopoly, and will cause guess (lol) but is faster and just as good! I recommend this game, its one of my favorites.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Such a great alternative to the original monopoly. My fiancé and I play this several times a week. You can play with just two people (but it is more fun if you have more). Very easy to learn and a game takes about 15 minutes. Super affordable. I highly recommend.
Rica N.
Clarksville
A very easy way to play the game. Its fun and simple. Its just the card version if the game. Great for family game night or church game night. Great for any day or event
Madison B.
Very fun game! Easy to play and takes a lot less time than the board game version but with the same amount of fun. Doesn't take long to get a hang of the game, very simple instructions, would recommend!
Maggie B.
LOVE this game!! It is so cheap, you can find it on amazon for $4-$5 and you can play with a big group or just two people. It is so fun and doesn't take as long as the real monopoly lol.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
New favorite card game. It's easy to play and doesn't take a long time to finish a game. Everyone playing will have a fun time playing. It's affordable, about $10 max. I recommend this card game if you like family games.