Harvy Ladies Fashionable Fritz Cane Black-Comfortable! -Affordable Gift! Item #DHAR-9016208

BY HARVY

Maria D.
Miami , FL
My husband has this cane. It works great and very sturdy. I love the quality of it. My husband has cerebral palsy and he loves how this came helps him to walk better
Tara P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for my husband for when he has his back problem days and it helps him get around easily.
bridget c.
Very sturdy and easy to use for the price as well as cheap. Not as sturdy as others but its alright.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Mi padre usa este en comparación a otros que ha tenido este es mas elegante y cómodo.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My grandmother had this but I also see lots of younger women who need to use a cane, using this. My grandmother had many different canes but this was the 1 she used the most. It was sturdy (& had to be for my nana. She was a very overweight woman, God rest her soul). It didn't look like those hospital, medical canes look. The handle curved in all the right places for balance & to not hurt your hands.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My great grandmother uses one. she is 88 and she doesn't complain about it. and my husband's great grandmother is 95 years old right now and doesn't use one nor a wheel chair. she is very hard headed. she says it's for the weak.
Irene M.
Red Bluff, CA
I do in home health care with a lot of elderly people who don't want to use stuff like this but I recommend it because it travels well it could fit right beside the seat in a car so its always excusable. highly recommend.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
I have this cane and I'm very happy with it. I have bad knees and sometimes need help standing. This cane fits so right in my hand and is very sturdy..
Andrea C.
Muy bueno para un adulto mayor para que se pueda apoyar en cualquier momento y en cualquier circunstancias