BY HARVEY PRINCE ORGANICS

Revel in your softest skin from head to toe with Hello Body Butter! A deeply hydrating blend of Sweet Almond Oil and Shea Butter, Hello Body Butter moisturizes dry, rough skin, restoring its natural luster and sheen. Healing. Soothing. Softening. Hello Body Butter is formulated with a luxurious mixture of Sicilian lemon, Spanish mandarin, and plumeria botanical extracts and is infused with Harvey Princes best-selling Hello perfume, leaving your skin feeling irresistibly smooth and smelling amazingly fresh! Our Hello Body Butter is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and suitable for all skin types. see more...

Megan M.
I love the results and ingredients of this body butter but I’m not obsessed with the scent and packaging. It’s really citrusy, which feels fresh and clean, with a hint of musk. The texture is creamy and soft and melts nicely into the skin without leftover oil. I just wish the packaging was cuter and scent a bit more feminine.
Julia S.
Flowery Br, GA
This stuff is so thick and creamy. I slather it all over me once I get out of the shower. The smell is amazing and the amount in the jar seems to lasts forever. Happy customer!!!
Natalie A.
Disclaimer: I don't have the body butter, but I do have the body cream in the same scent, and I really like it. The scent is a little strong in the sense that it smells like men's cologne, but I really love it. Don't know why. It is made with spanish mandarin, sicilian lemon, and shea butter, so it does have some strong scents in it. It's a very smooth cream and it doesn't leave a greasy or oily residue on your hands or where ever you applied it. I got a sample size version of the cream in a past Birchbox and really like it. Don't think I would repurchase, but it was a nice sample to try out.
Vania G.
Not the biggest fan of Harvey Prince, especially since all of my @birchbox boxes seem to be overrun with their products. This wasn't bad, though. More like a lotion, less like a body butter. The fragrance isn't too overwhelming and it contains almond oil, Shea butter, and Vitamin E. A

back