Harvey Prince Hello Tall Spray 8.8ML uploaded by sierra J.Harvey Prince Hello Tall Spray 8.8ML uploaded by Elisabeth G.

BY HARVEY PRINCE ORGANICS

The spritz that greets you with a smile. The worlds a busy place. Let time stand still for a moment and with one spritz taste the sweetness of Meyer lemon in your cold glass of lemonade. Smell the pink plumerias budding and revel in the jubilant tweets of the nearby hummingbird. Before diving back into reality, say Hello to your body and soul. Harvey Prince is thrilled to bring you a splash of spring with our latest, hippest, most energizing fragrance, Hello. With a twist of citrus in homage to that fresh squeezed glass on the breakfast table. The subtle yet, invigorating notes are layered with Summer Forsythia, an early Spring floral, to bring out the blossoming glow within you. As the scent wears through the day, youll be warmly greeted with the enchanting smell of Pink Plumerias, found in the fragrant floral Leis of Hawaii bestowed upon guests, friends, and loved ones. Embrace your surroundings; reach out, smell, touch. The warm and soft rays of sunshine on your shoulders will keep you company through the day. Take a whiff and just say, You had me at Hello. Notes: Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla, Sensual Musk. Style: Welcoming. Loving. Refreshing. Harvey Prince products use only high-quality ingredients and come wrapped in handcrafted packaging. Our fragrances are featured extensively in the press, from The New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Prevention and The Economist to NBCs Today Show, CBSs Early Show, and the New York Daily News. see more...

Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is seriously my absolute most favorite fragrance of all time. I've had a few of the mini roller sizes for travel as well as the full size and I never, ever get tired of it. It's so fresh and clean smelling that it's especially good for spring and summer. It has great staying power and I always get compliments on it!
Sarah B.
I don't wear perfume very often, so I rarely buy any, but as soon as I tried a sample I received from birchbox I knew I had to buy a bottle. It has a subtle clean scent that lasts for hours. This is my go to weekend perfume.
Brandi V.
Bakersfield, CA
I first tried this scent through ipsy and fell in love! It's fresh and clean. I just keep buying the roller balls now from the site. They even have shampoo and conditioner so you can really layer the fragrance.
Holly V.
Dallas, TX
Wonderful scent. Lightly floral and long lasting. Truly wonderful product. I have tried many of Harvey Prince's products and this perfume is my favorite of their line.
Meredith S.
I adore this perfume! I can't explain how amazing it is! I have gone through two of these spray bottles.
Allison C.
Columbus
I received a sample of this in a  Birchbox a while back and fell in love with the scent. I am very picky about scents that I like and  don't like scents that are super floral, musty, sweet, etc. This one is the perfect combination of floral and citrus with the lemon. I love putting it on the morning before work, it actually helps me get going.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Received a sample of this in a beauty box. I think it's a nice light everyday scent. I did end up buying the tall spray after receiving the sample which it thought was reasonably priced
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Long review- hang in there with me on this. If I could give this fragrance more stars I would in a heart beat. I just love this scent!! I got this scent as an 'extra' in one of my subscription boxes one month. I half-heartedly tried it knowing deep down inside it was one of those cheep smelling Oops, we ordered too much of this stuff, let's just give it away' fragrances. To my absolute delight I was soooo wrong. I fell in love with the scent the minute it hit my nose. This is now my 100% go to perfume. It's not overwhelming but it carries just enough punch to last me an entire work day. I love it so much I've bought the lotion, body butter, shower gel, and hair products!!! Just a tad obsessed. Super glad my husband loves the smell or one of us would be in a bad way. Give you a hint-it wouldn't be me!! (Just kidding!)
Angela P.
I LOVE this fragrance! I normally am not a huge fragrance fan, but to be honest I heard so many people on You Tube rave about this that I was dying to try it. I hate that they only sell this on their website and on Birchbox so it's impossible to sample in a store. I was able to get my hands on a sample and so glad I did! It's a very light, fresh scent and smells like HEAVEN. Before I got the sample I was just going to chance buying it and hoping that I would like it but was concerned about it being too citrus-y. It definitely doesn't have a heavy citrus scent in my opinion.

If you are looking into buying off of their website, here are a few suggestions. Sign up on their site and they will send you offers such as $30-40% off. I believe they still currently have another offer where you can get any rollerball for free for just the cost of shipping (which is $6). They also have a sample pack if you are wanting to sample other products.
ASHLEIGH B.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love love love trying new fragrances, but when I received this in one of my Birchboxes, I was stunned. The search for my "Signature Scent" was over! I wanted something different, but pleasant. Something that would make people tune in. This was it! You can't help but feel happy when you wear this scent. Definitely the best perfume I have EVER worn!
sierra J.
Sebring, FL
Prices?
Jean L.
This company is Harvey Prince Organics, but is this perfume completely clean/all-natural? I can't find the ingredients list.