Harvey Prince Hello Mini Roller 8.8ML uploaded by Tammie M.Harvey Prince Hello Mini Roller 8.8ML uploaded by Melissa G.Harvey Prince Hello Mini Roller 8.8ML uploaded by Michelle L.

BY HARVEY PRINCE ORGANICS

The spritz that greets you with a smile. The worlds a busy place. Let time stand still for a moment and with one spritz taste the sweetness of Meyer lemon in your cold glass of lemonade. Smell the pink plumerias budding and revel in the jubilant tweets of the nearby hummingbird. Before diving back into reality, say Hello to your body and soul. Harvey Prince is thrilled to bring you a splash of spring with our latest, hippest, most energizing fragrance, Hello. With a twist of citrus in homage to that fresh squeezed glass on the breakfast table. The subtle yet, invigorating notes are layered with Summer Forsythia, an early Spring floral, to bring out the blossoming glow within you. As the scent wears through the day, youll be warmly greeted with the enchanting smell of Pink Plumerias, found in the fragrant floral Leis of Hawaii bestowed upon guests, friends, and loved ones. Embrace your surroundings; reach out, smell, touch. The warm and soft rays of sunshine on your shoulders will keep you company through the day. Take a whiff and just say, You had me at Hello. Notes: Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla, Sensual Musk. Style: Welcoming. Loving. Refreshing. Harvey Prince products use only high-quality ingredients and come wrapped in handcrafted packaging. Our fragrances are featured extensively in the press, from The New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Prevention and The Economist to NBCs Today Show, CBSs Early Show, and the New York Daily News. see more...

Gina J.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Love the Harvey Prince line especially the scent Hello. I purchased a few mini rollers in the Fall when they were running a special discount that made them SUCH a great buy. The scent itself is light but fragrant - I would definitely recommend this scent and this company to others!
Tammie M.
Tammie M.
Cabot, AR
Love. love. love this!!!! Got this in a Boxycharm subscription box and fell in love with it so much I ordered another one.
Kandace M.
Kandace M.
Panama City, FL
I love this!! It has such a nice and refreshing scent to it!! I world recomend this to anyone. The price is reasonable too!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
I received this rollerball in my ipsy bag. It is sweet with a hint of citrus. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Tashemia M.
Tashemia M.
I adore this fragrance! I received ot in a subscription from BoxyCharm. It isn't expensive, at only $30 each. It definitely met my expectations. I used it daily for as long as my roller ball bottle allowed lol!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Binghamton, NY
I received a sample of this perfume in a beauty subscription box and I am in love! It is a nice citrus scent but not overpowering and has enough sweetness added to it to balance it out.
April B.
April B.
Clarendon, NC
the best product hands done i cant wait to try more from this wounderful brand the light scent goes perfect with any occasion and the size is perfect for any handbag, purse, clutch, wallet, or even a little pocket like the one on the front side of your pants
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone ever seen this? I've never seen this before but the description makes me want to smell it lol