Harvey Prince Bailando - 50 ml uploaded by Monica G.Harvey Prince Bailando - 50 ml uploaded by Stacey B.Harvey Prince Bailando - 50 ml uploaded by Anne B.

BY HARVEY PRINCE

This seductive scent takes us away with just one whiff. Inspired by sultry Spanish dancing, the intoxicating fragrance features bright notes of Spanish mandarin, Indian jasmine, and orange flower on a base of rich sandalwood, vanilla, and clean musk. Like all Harvey Prince perfumes, this tantalizing scent is vegan and free of phthalates, parabens, and other questionable ingredients so you can breathe easy-and smell amazing. see more...

Tara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing scent for fall. It makes me think of walking through flowers while wrapped in vanilla and musk. Harvey Prince is cruelty-free! I loveee that. I'll be buying more of their fragrances.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a perfume that I received in a subscription box and right when I smelled it I loved it. This is a very nice scent, it's not at all over powering, but it does stay with you all day (at least 10 hour it stayed on me). Since I had only received a small sample size of this my husband went out and purchased me a much larger size, and I used this everyday for about a year, and since I only had to use two sprays, it lasted all year. This is an amazing scent, light, pretty, kind of girly but not like candy but it's still a sweet smell. I have never smelled anything like this so it's kind of hard to describe. Either way it great! I do recommend this for anyone because it can be worn on a date, or in a professional setting, or just an everyday scent.
Anne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fango mud therapy by Jor'el Parker is amazing!!! I got this product in my ipsy glambag and I love it. It tightens my skin and it dried really fast. I can't wait to see the results after I wash it off
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a box subscription, I had never heard of this company before. I am glad I did receive it, because it is a beautiful brand. I really loved the scent. I can't say it enough beautiful this product this is.